This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE, REUNION, ETC.

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING, FINALE,..

2091 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
https://media.giphy.com/media/11wsZr0jbXc15m/giphy.gif
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
can u give us the voting table?

Everything will be revealed in the epsiodes and the DR group has a lot of the votes and everything
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
I’m gonna be so hated once everyone sees my DR’s Ha
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay now onto host’s favorites
2091 days 4 hours ago
Latisha0987
it's obv Kelly!!
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
I doubt that. I complained a LOT
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
My favorites were Christina, Latisha, Kelly & Connor

Let me give a brief comment on everyone and then reveal my overall favorite

Connor was really kicking in like week 2-3 when he was totally DONE with his alliance with Garret & Ryan and tired of their mess, but then over time I feel as though he faded more and more, he DEFINTIELY made an impression though especially when he clocked Kelly as soon as he entered jury.

Kelly is a strong personality, and it’s definitely very entertaining, but she totally caused the downfall of her alliance, always started drama when anyone disagreed with her plans, and overall never really owned up to her own actions when called out, and typically played the victim when starting problems. DEFINITLEY everything you need in a contestant for content in episodes!

Latisha had highs and lows, and definitley was both a total mess and decently good strategist! At the start she was my winner pick, but quickly became more of a mess over time, but then showed strategy again by the end. If she had more of a blend of mess & gameplay she’d possibly be my favorite, but overall was inconsistent in her surges of messiness & gameplay, which ultimately just ends up as an honorable mention.

My favorite was..
CHRISTINA! From the start I was rooting for her, when she was forced to play the game by accidentally winning the first 2 challenges, and then ended up being a FORCE rather than a floater (as she originally planned on playing) I feel like a lot of her HOH’s have been deemed “flops” near the start but she LITERALLY had the biggest target on her back from the jump winning the first 2 competitions - NOT EVERY ROUND HAS TO BE A BIG MOVE - especially when you’re the biggest threat. If she handled anything any differently, she wouldn’t have won imo. Perfect mix of entertainment and strategic prowess
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The people I named are defintiely people I’d see coming back
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If they said yes to my invite
2091 days 4 hours ago
BluJay112
will be writing my favorites soon I loved u all
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Zuelke & BluJay will say their favorites too

We tried to avoid picking the same fave!
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
My review was very... accurate...
2091 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kelly, i will say I think you got the most airtime, which even makes it more hard to accurately compare you to others, as you definitely had a LOT of highs (moments where you were a favorite) but ALSO a lot of times where it just didn’t work and it was like yikes to even experience it happen
2091 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
Again... accurate. Sounds like something I’d do.
2091 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If people watch the episodes almost everyone will have a strong opinion on you one way or the other

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!