This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8

Topic » Challenge 8

2119 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next challenge, Create Your Own Game.

For this challenge, the players are in charge as you will all now have the ability to design and plan your own game for what this challenge will be.

You can make it as simple or as complicated as you want.  The only restriction is that it can result in the 4 teams finishing ranked 1st to 4th to determine placement order.

Feel free to discuss here or on Skype and when at least 1 member of each pair agrees on a game and its rules the challenge will be held.  You will have until TONIGHT at 12:59 am est (less than 24 hours from now) to come to an agreement, otherwise the challenge will simply be a chatzy randomizer picking who finishes 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

The offerings up for grabs are 11, 6, 4, 1.  So, this will give the challenge winner the best odds at just under 50% so try and come up with a good challenge that is fair to you all but you feel you could do well in.

Good luck.
2119 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
OH WAIT WE HAVE TO AGREE ON A GAME THAT WE WILL CREATE?! SHIT XD

Okay guys let's get brainstorming.
2119 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
a flash game idk? xD
2119 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Challenge Idea:

RShow will hide 300-500 flags on the first blog of TG users. Each flag is worth a certain amount of points. The first person to comment on the blog saying *Claims Flag* will get the points.

The teams will be ranked based on who claims the most points.
2119 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I support the idea
2119 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
LOL You can agree on this but it definitely won't be 300-500
2119 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
The only restriction is that it can result in the 4 teams finishing ranked 1st to 4th to determine placement order.
2119 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes, as long as you agree to rules I will adjust if necessary.  I don't have time to place 300-500 flags LOL AND keep track of them all
2119 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
:(
2119 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
I only agree to that challenge if the start/finish time is changed from 1am EST or later
2119 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
For those of us with jobs, 1am or later is an absolutely impossible time, and for a challenge like that where it’s important/advantageous to be on when it starts

I would agree if it was changed to 9-10pm
2119 days 1 hour ago
doubledarefan01
Same hete
2119 days 1 hour ago
doubledarefan01
Here
2119 days 1 hour ago
MichelleFitzgerald
i agree with the challenge but not with the time
at 9-10 pm is like 3 or 4 am in my country so...
2119 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
I'm fine with it starting around 9-10 pm
2119 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
if it can’t be changed, I do not agree/am okay with the flag challenge

Just want to make that clear @RShow

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!