This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2146 days 11 hours ago
M_Davis1998
36 days ago, 20 people started the ultimate adventure! Stranded on an island in Singapore. 16 have been voted out, and four remain!

Tj - The only remaining member of the original dominating alliance. With zero immuunity wins and no more idols in the game, will he be able to win the final immunity or convince his way to the finals?

Kriss - After asking to be eliminated at merge, Kriss used her social skills to further herself in the game, winning immunities later on to secure her spot in the final 5. But will the jury see the game she says she has played?

Sam - Sam won the first individual immunity, then used social skills and 2 idols to get himself to this point. 2 mis idol plays that kept him safe have got him here, but with idols gone, can he get himself to the final 3?

Ben - Being pinned as the leader of the underdogs and seeming to never get his way, managed to escape the vote multiple times and get himself to this point. Will he be able to clinch himself a victory?

This game has had many twists and turns. Advantages all over. 16 have departed. 4 remain. But only one can be the ultimate survivor! Find out soon!
2146 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
-Immunity Challenge-

*Everyone walks in*

Okay Krisstea, for the last time... Ill take it back!

Immunity is back up for grabs!

Today's challenge is called "Survivor Know-It-Alls" and here is how it works!

Below is a link to a quiz about this season of Michael's Survivor! Each person voted out of the game, including the person who quit and the one kicked from the jury. The questions will pop up one at a time. The person with the fastest time will win immunity and will guarantee themselves a spot at final tribal council. The other three will be vulnerable going into the vote!

Once you are happy with your time, send me a screenshot to submit. I will take your first submission!

Now... At the auction, someone won an advantage at the final immunity challenge that was to be passed if that person was eliminated. Krisstea currently has that advantage. This mean Krisstea will get a 5 second advantage in today's challenge. Kriss, that means i will take your score and take 5 seconds off.

If there is a tie, we will go to a tie breaker challenge. Good luck!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/michaelldavis199/michaels-survivor-1
2146 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Challenge is due at 8pm EST tomorrow night!
2146 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
DISCLAIMER

#3 is ROSS! I messed up the question!
2146 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Fixed it
2146 days 9 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Also, Rodrigo is not an answer either LOL sorry for the confusion
2145 days 5 hours ago
M_Davis1998
RESULTS TIME
2145 days 5 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Sam - 43 seconds
TJ - 11 seconds
Ben - 7 seconds
Kriss 12 seconds - 5 second advantage = 7 seconds

We have a TIE between Kriss and Ben! Once both of you are on at the same time, we will do a tie breaker challenge! I will make a skype chat with you both in it so we can figure out when the best time is. Good luck!
2145 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
KRISS WINS FINAL IMMUNITY!
2145 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
-Tribal Council-

*Everyone walks in*

Lets bring in the members of our jury! Jayden, Akshay, Zach, Ross, Blake, and Rodrigo, voted out at the last tribal council.

Kriss - How does it feel to know that you will 100% have a shot facing the jury to give your case on why you should win this game? Did you need immunity tonight?

Ben - You can so close to winning immunity tonight. Do you think you needed it?

TJ - Being the obvious last member of the original dominating alliance, and now underdog alliance, do you think you have a chance at staying tonight?

Sam - After playing an idol at each of the last two tribal councils, but not receiving any votes, how safe do you feel tonight?

You guys have until 9pm EST tomorrow night to cast your vote! If i get votes early and Im online, ill read early.

Make sure you think long and hard about this decision as it could cost you the entire game.

Good luck!
2145 days 1 hour ago
TJ2807
TJ - Being the obvious last member of the original dominating alliance, and now underdog alliance, do you think you have a chance at staying tonight?

Well I would be the obvious vote tonight, but I hope people can see I’m definitely not a threat to win and it would only be beneficial for them to be sitting next to someone as hated as I am! So there is some hope, but I wouldn’t bet on it!
2144 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Sam - After playing an idol at each of the last two tribal councils, but not receiving any votes, how safe do you feel tonight?
Eh you never feel safe without immunity, but my idols secured me a spot here so I have no idea.
2144 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the urn...
2144 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Returns with the urn*

When the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Ill read the votes!
2144 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
Sam
2144 days 4 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Ben

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!