This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 8 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 8 - Critiques and..

2201 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello models, or should I say ladies! We are now left with the final 6 models and you were instructed to show your best Disney looks!
Let's see how you all do! Best of luck to you all!
Results will be the 4th of May and not tonight as I have work super early and need to sleep!
2201 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Stormer - I like the fact you did a person that I hadn't even thought of, I was expecting a princess. I love this look though, you represented her but added your look to it and made it very individual. Very good job.
Tiffany - I like the approach you took with the cosplay. The hair is freaking beautiful! But the thing that completes it is the eyes, they pierce into my soul! I love it!
Mikaela - You look fierce! You're slaying that pose and look, you honestly look amazing! You really swung for a home run on this shoot and it paid off!
Kylie - You slay being a princess. An amazing dress for cosplay and the pose is very beautiful!
Moira - The fact you have also surprised me is amazing! I didn't even consider this character if I'm honest. When I first saw the image I didn't really think of her if I'm honest. However it is an amazing photo!
Clementine - I love this look. With these type of images I find them raw, beautiful and sincere. Very very beautiful! I love the simplicity.
2201 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Camila's critiques
----------Stormer
I love your choise,was diferent and i love that you go with something like this.Perhaps i think your photo is meh.You send Aja again and i love her,but thi i a competition and we are in F6.Also the photo dont show me anything of her

----------Tiffany
Well is a princes,is a clasic character and easy to do.The face scares me but the other things look great

--------Moira
A i say to Stormer you dont show me Vanellope but...is o good!The choice is great and the photo is amazing,congratulations

---------------Mikaela
I dont even know what to tell you,is the better photo of the panel.Everything is so good
*Camila stands up and talk to other girls*
This is the level that we want,she can win the show!

------Clem
I love that Tribal style,your choice was clasic but not easy to make.I think your photo is good

-----Kylie

I dont see a photo ther hahah!That can be the scene of a film and i love it,Disney is so magical and your photo too

Good Luck Models!
2201 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you judges!
2201 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Thanks
2201 days 6 hours ago
plottwister1
thats cool
2200 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
When is elimination?
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
I’ll do it soon
Just it’ll be very quick
2200 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Damn sorry if it didn’t make you think of such an icon... I was trying to take her aspects and look at it all in a different way
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
Hey everyone, I'm gonna make this quick as I'm super tired and need to sleep for work tomorrow!
The winner of this photoshoot is

Clementine (girlnextdoor) with the socre of 29!
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
Safe and a high scorer

Mikaela (Rubes) with the score of 28!
2200 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
Congats :D
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
Also safe with the score of 25 is

Kylie (patricenka9)
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
Also safe, however a low scorer.

Stormer (Ajathekween) with the score of 24.5!
2200 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG IM TOP 5 *SCREAMS*
2200 days 8 hours ago
LenaRose
I know have the last two models.
Tiffany (Shadowman)
and Moira (Coolkat)

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!