This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 8 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 8 - Critiques and..

2199 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
Safe with the score of 23.5 is
Tiffany (Shadowman)!!!

Moira (Coolkat) with the score of 20, I am very sorry to say.. You are eliminated.
You have been an amazing contestant and slayed your way through like the true beauty you are. You will be truly missed!
2199 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG MOIRA <3
2199 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Me at posting every week and than we have Tiffany.. who didn’t post last week nor did she post a good photo this week no shade but it’s a cop out to copy the exact same thing as from the movies whoever did Cruella and Pochahantas applause
2198 days 14 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Ok so im sorry but this is unfair,Lena,coolkat has post every week and is a dedicated contestant so i think she need to stay.I dont care the photo that she send but she is a great model and Shadowman hasnt show that is a dedicated contestant.I also think you dont put my scores but that is not important.Bring coolkat that is a dedicated contestant (That are difficult o find) And get out shadowman
2198 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
I add the scores from me, you and Abi every photoshoot!
The lowest scorer leaves each shoot.
You can say she shouldn't be here all you like, she got a higher score so was safe.
Last week she explained some personal stuff to me and I let her have a pass.
Not being funny if that was the case you wouldn't be a judge, you haven't done multiple shoots with no reasoning, so before you dare comment on how I run my group game then maybe look at your own activity within it.
2198 days 3 hours ago
MonicaStar
she has personal problems with her family and is so sad.Im her sister.And we dont care if the lowest scores go.This was unfair #PrayForMoira
2198 days 2 hours ago
LenaRose
Well the game runs on the lowest scorer of the shoot is eliminated.
It's only unfair because Moira got eliminated,
Camila (FoxyWinters) or you didn't say ANYTHING when anyone else got eliminated so don't bother saying anything now!

I am sad to see Moira be eliminated but everyone at this stage is amazing!
At this point I wish I could just keep everyone in but I can't!
2197 days 17 hours ago
MonicaStar
Well dont be like that with my sis becouse so much people that has been eliminated was better than some people that you have here
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
This is my group game. I run it the way I like.
This isn’t Monica’s Next Top Model. Stop putting your comments where they’re not needed.
You’re upset she got eliminated, it’s understandable but not one person has done this.
In all fairness you doing this makes me want to not bring anyone back even more! Your comments has put every models chances to return out because you were trying to dictate was I should and shouldn’t do!
2196 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
THE COMENTS OF MONICA ARE NEEDED.Is obv that if someone is upset and tell you something you dont anwser.Is suposed you are profesional and dont talk again to my sister like that

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!