This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 3 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 3 - Critiques and..

2215 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello models, fellow judges and whoever else is watching aha.
This photoshoot I told you to show me a look which involved paint in any form, every model had a unique look.
Best of look to you all!
2215 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Matisse - I HATE this pose, it's really quite disgusting in my opinion. I like the colors of the paint.
Moira - I like your pose, you're showing a true modelling pose, additionally I like the vast range of colors.
Mikaela - I love it! It's simple, but very effective! Also that sari is divine
Lavender - I like the fact you've used more of a chalky paint, it adds a bit of roughness to the photo. Nice pose and beautiful face.
Mike - I was looking forward to seeing a male model tbh. If I'm honest I think this photo looks quite unprofessional. However I do like the fact that you look like you're enjoying yourself.
Ebony - Very nice photo, nice pose, the only thing I dislike in this photo is the hair.
Clementine - I like the contrast in the fact you don't have paint on your body, I'm getting very serious art student vibes and I like it! Very beautiful.
Tiffany - I like the image you're portraying with this photo, this image could speak for terms of looking after our world, to a fancy dress theme to appreciating the beauty of the tiger. Very nice.
Jessica - I love the usage of body paint, it's quite interesting that you've gone with such a cartoonistic design. But girl I see no clothing on underneath that, a skin tone piece of underwear (especially bottom half) would have been VERY MUCH appreciated
Kylie - I like the fact that there isn't a lot of paint, however the paint you do use falls in a way that you're bleeding from the head. It's good though because I'm getting a funeral gone wrong vibe, quite cool.
Stormer - I love the twist on playing neon in the dark, it's very effective. Honestly amazing!
Elissa - Again I love the chalky type of paint, it's great to see you're so confident with your body.
2215 days 11 hours ago
patricenka9
Thx for the lovely comment <3
2215 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
ok
thanks for the advice
2215 days 10 hours ago
Matisse
her body is amazing. Period. AND she is COUTURE; yes look it up if u need to.
2215 days 10 hours ago
patricenka9
i think she meant pose not body <3
2215 days 9 hours ago
Matisse
her pose is HOT AF
2215 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
I'm gay hunty but she slim thicc
2215 days 9 hours ago
Cookie_13
Thank you Lena!
2215 days 7 hours ago
FoxyWinters
-Matisse-I dont like the pose but perhaps you have painting.Also i dont like models showing that type of things
-Moira-This photo is amazing.I like so much what you show and your face is so good
-Mikaela-I so good.The Face and the paint is so beautiful,you were so original
-Lavender-Is not my fav photo but is original.I were thinking everyone will post same photos but i never think this.Is not paint but so good
-Mike-I dont like the face but the idea is good.The girl is having fun but is not my fav and for me is not represent glam of fierce
-Ebony-So much thing going on there.I dont like the photo becouse too much colour and in a point is a starnge.Im not saying is bad.
-Clem-A good idea not showing paint in your body.The photo is great congratulations
-Tiffany-Is very nice and is so easy to focus in the paint.Is lovely and is so good for you
-Jessica-Is like you were a kid.I dont like it.Your face dosent express anything for me and is simple
-Kylie-Is so predictable to send thi but you made it unique and very nice
-Stormer-Original to send neon perhaps i would like to see a bit more your face
-Elissa-Is cool.But you need o do it better next time becouse is a little bad
2215 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you Lena and Foxy!
2215 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Ok
I try to do better next time
2215 days 7 hours ago
Cookie_13
Thank you, Lena and Fox Fox! I'm sorry it didn't look like paint.
2215 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
It's result time
2215 days 7 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Dont worry Lavender your photo was good

Pd:My name is Camila not Fox Fox
2215 days 7 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everyone, it is time for the results.
After two shoots where we have lots 2 models this shoot is a single elimination.
Lets get straight to it!
The first two models safe are
Tiffany (Shadowman) and Kylie (patricenka9) with the score of 24

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!