This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week you all took part in a photoshoot inspired by the Instagram trend, Desert Glam!

You also were put into pairs to BATTLE each other! The winner of each pair will be safe from the elimination this week and the loosing 4 models will be up for the risk of elimination!

First lets here your critiques!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

After last weeks performance I was very nervous about your shot this week but you have for sure SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. This shot is just fabulous. From this smart, formal outfit to the ACTION VIBES I am getting, this is very similar to the style of modelling you gave week 1. This shot would have been amazing for last week but still is amazing for this week. I am so proud that you are back!
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) YOUR UP NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

First of all I want to congratulate you on your amazing win last week and this week you are keeping up with those standards for sure. At first my eyes go straight to that beautiful, orange piece you are wearing, it is very creative floral. But then I love this face you are giving it is very fierce and dominant, this shot is just a great representation of Desert Glam!
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

You have been doing so well this competition so far and I just think this photo has just opened a crack in your performance. This does not mean I don’t love this photo, the outfit is gorgeous and the cheeky hand on the hip is so fierce. The setting looks great but your face is just maybe a bit too plain for this week, which is a shock for you as you always give great face! I have just seen better from you!
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN) THIS IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GEMINI:

This is so elegant and chique I am like YAY! I think the pose and the wide zoom really help make this photo stand out. I like the outfit as it really contrasts with the setting very well. My only issue with this shot is that your face is very simple, you are covering most of it and what I can see is not much. Like Crystal this is a good shot but I have seen you do better!
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

I know you had originally done another shot but I feel this one is just as good. I am love with action shots at the minute so this is a great shot to complete, very elegant and beautiful. The outfit is very you and I like the style compared to the rough desert setting. I like the risk you took this week and I think it has for sure paid off.
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

ABSALOUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This is such an unique and stunning photo, to be honest I am so happy that you are finally delivering these amazing shots as you are such a great model. This shot is so perfect I could see it getting millions of likes on Instagram and being front page of Vogue magazine. Keep this up as your heading to the top!
2118 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

OMG! From the very first week you have been delivering photos that are truly so high-fashion and great. This is another amazing photo from you. I am in love with this outfit it really contrasts very well with the setting and would catch anyones eyes when scrolling through their Instagram feed. This shot is so much more than that though, I could see it on a billboard in Times Square it is that good. Very simple but perfect!
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA:

WOW! Another great shot this week I am so proud of everyone. This is giving me 1900s century fashion mixed with Desert Beauty! The setting is amazing here looks like you are the only being there, and it makes you stand out very much. You have been struggling this competition but I think you have now gained the confidence you needed to start to climb back to the top!
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
SO YOU HAVE ALL HEARD YOUR CRITIQUE LETS FIND OUT WHO HAS WON FROM EACH BATTLE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES) VS JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)
-
-
-
-
-
THE WINNER IS..............................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA (BOOZES)

WELL DONE YOUR SAFE!
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) VS KENDALL (JAMESLU)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE WINNER IS............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL (JAMESLU)

YOUR SAFE AND YOU WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK, BRILLIANT WORK <3
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) VS GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE WINNER IS.......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)

YOUR SAFE!
2118 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
*Tears falling*
2118 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Oh no I might be gone

*bites nails*
2118 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) VS CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE WINNER IS.........................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL (RUSSELL11)

YOUR SAFE!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!