This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #6 - New Empire

Topic » Boardroom #6 - New Empire

2273 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
Um it was not copied from the internet it was copied from actual stories and unlike the actual folklore I changed the character completely from death, powers, and location
2273 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
I found the photo on internet, the story on internet
You only add a name and some "powers"
2273 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
The concept for the character is based on folklore. I had to read a thing about a similar story in one of my university classes. That's why it's timeless.

Also, it's not stealing since these comic books literally rip off gods and used them (ex. Thor.).
2273 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Anyway let's talk about this task
2273 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Imo I think I should not be fired and it should be one of those two
2273 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Before I announce the decision I just want to say this:

When decided who goes home I consider what was done THIS task, not in the past.
Also, some of my advisers suggested a DOUBLE firing but I disagreed.
2273 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
For the record, I voted against the double firing.
2273 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
We dont have more questions?
2273 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
Michelle, you've been accused of being all talk and no walk (saying that you'd be PM but not taking it). Thoughts?
2273 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
, some of my advisers suggested a DOUBLE firing

* Looks at Luis and Mich *
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c88a632169c743b369ce953a921246b/tumblr_opwdjzPutH1ryvpoto1_400.gif
2273 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Of course yes, I am from Spain so if we are going to made a show program, I need help (i think so), or i can do my own program with my reference on Spanish TV. If I am alone i will do it with doubt of course, but i prefer they give the idea and then tell me what i should work. It is not my fault if i was 7 hours waiting something and i got nothing, if i have to go, of course im not going to wait you more... I can do this job alone but based in my spanish knowledge not in the americans
2273 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
I ask for help last night and they help me, but i dont know so much actors for a tv show (only know the most famous), idk too much from American TV so i cannot do something alone for a strange country for me, thats for why i can do so much
2273 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I think a decision has been reached....
2273 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c88a632169c743b369ce953a921246b/tumblr_opwdjzPutH1ryvpoto1_400.gif
2273 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me and loop rn
https://media1.tenor.com/images/512dc017576808bf28b9df2f369cdeea/tenor.gif

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!