This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #6 - New Empire

Topic » Boardroom #6 - New Empire

2248 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Entering The Boardroom:
Kyle - PM
Luis
Crazy Mich
2248 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm doing a challenge in another group game so give me a sec
2248 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Kyle - Do you feel responsible At be all?

Luis - You posted once during the whole planning process. Do you feel at fault?

Mich - Do you think you deserve to be in the BR?
2248 days 20 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
I deserved it yes, because i have done nothing. But i am all day waiting someone to help me with the task and im going with my friends like 2 pm est and anyone is in skype sooooo.. I can be there waiting for them and doing a task alone
2248 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Kyle - Do you feel responsible At be all?
Do I feel responsible for our lost oh hell no it was all of us no one really talked about ideas except matt who said a idea but no one said anything about it and when it was time I just came up with my own idea in 5 seconds so I think no because it's not my complete  fault and yes because nobody really talked
2248 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
I posted a sense of idea where the PM could have gone with the show to make the series a binge-worthy and successful series. Once there was an established concept I was all in for giving plot ideas. Unfortunately, Mich stepped up to be a possible PM but was unsure about 3 times and was only willing to be PM if he got help witch continued until today.

[Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:14 PM] Rafaé (MichF): but if anyone wants the PM i will take it
[Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:21 PM] Rafaé (MichF): and tomorrow im free so i can help you with the things you need
im going to bed, GN :)
[11:40 AM] Rafaé (MichF): i will be PM if i have something but i have to go now and im not at home for the preentation so sorry guys

There was no concept at all today which is why Kyle made something up
2248 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
What should have happened if there was no concept, the PM should have just had something prepared. Yet it is a team but if there is no communication and the PM is just waiting for ideas, they should be in charge of creating something and take credit for the concept
2248 days 20 hours ago
Loopspeare
*takes a look at their records*

https://prnt.sc/iqu07e
2248 days 20 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
7 hours isnt all day? From 1 pm here to 8 pm i have things to do too
2248 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
Yeah those records have no correlation to effort throughout the game
2248 days 20 hours ago
Loopspeare
To be fair, Luis, this is your third time in the bottom and you're the only one here without a win as project manager.
2248 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c88a632169c743b369ce953a921246b/tumblr_opwdjzPutH1ryvpoto1_400.gif
2248 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
Yes but at least all my concepts have been original and creative
Task 1 I create the logo which is the concept of the task
Task 2 The other team won by using google pictures
Task 3 The other team basically made a Google Maps 2.0
Task 4 Yes I lost as project manager but I remained original where as the other team made up an X men character
Task 5 I managed to collect over half of the total donations with proof
2248 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
still no correlation
2248 days 20 hours ago
Loopspeare
I agree with your character being better. It really was timeless.
2248 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
The thing with task 4 is that your character the only that that was not copied from the internet and from the urban legend was your ablities section so yah just some tea

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!