This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Nauru)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Nauru)

2214 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
X and Jayden, welcome to your final tribal council. Tonight, you will have the chance to plead your case to the jury as to why you deserve to be crowned as the winner of Survivor: Nauru. Take this as an opportunity to highlight your gameplay and answer any questions that the jurors may have.

Jurors, you have a big decision to make. This is an open forum, so you can ask/say whatever you see fit in order to ensure the best outcome. Vote on whatever basis you see fit. You have until 8:00 PM EST Thursday to submit your vote.

GOOD LUCK! THANKS EVERYONE FOR A GREAT SEASON!
2214 days 14 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
X: Why did you feel the need to blindside me even though I TOLD YOU before the tribal that I'd put on my F2 speech that you deserved to win?

Jayden: What did you even do this game? Like why do you even deserve my vote?
2214 days 14 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
My first question is for X what was your biggest move in the game besides winning Immunities
2214 days 14 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
second question is for Jayden We didn’t talk all season why should you get my vote it looks like you did nothing please explain what you did in the game
2214 days 14 hours ago
FireX
X: Why did you feel the need to blindside me even though I TOLD YOU before the tribal that I'd put on my F2 speech that you deserved to win?

It was not that i felt a need to but i did think that it would be bad to go to the end of the game with you when you have friends on the jury. I came to win just like you and i had to make the move that was best for my game. It was not personal and i hope you dont take it as that
2214 days 14 hours ago
FireX
My first question is for X what was your biggest move in the game besides winning Immunities

The vote where luke. I already trued to get him out at the first tribal but you and tj flipped and saved him and at the same time taking a friend of mine out. After i won my second immunity and knew i was safe i went to jack and talked and talked about voting luke out. I wanted tj out but jack was not gonna budge and when i went for my plan b it worked

Another move that was mine was getting tj and jack against each other. I knew they were both threats to my game so i worked on gettinng jack to vote tj when he wanted jj gone who was my allies and i worked on getting tj to vote jack. I will add that tj reconized the threat jack was so it did not take much convincing. After i won my third immunity i wemt to jack and let him know TJ would vote him and after proving to jack that i was telling the truth my plan worked

At the same tribal i got tj out and saved jack i also usef my idol on jj insuring i proved my loyalty to a freind and allie
2214 days 2 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
All i can say is i did nothing this entire game. firex deserves the win, h was very loyal, and orchestrated all the blindsides, my only plead is that i hid behind the shadows and proven loyalty to everyone who actually talked to me in this game and f2 with my main buddy is a win for me.
2213 days 22 hours ago
IceBear
X: We have had a VERY up and down time together on Tengaged. However, you completely dominated this game and outplayed my butt big time. My question for you is what does fire x mean?

Jayden: Hello, nice to talk to you for the first time this game. I was going to ask you a serious question, but you answered everything in just ten words, "i did nothing this entire game. firex deserves the win." So my new question for you is what is your favorite tv show to watch?
2213 days 21 hours ago
FireX
X: We have had a VERY up and down time together on Tengaged. However, you completely dominated this game and outplayed my butt big time. My question for you is what does fire x mean?

FireX means having the fire aka will to keep pushing. The X part means that you never put yourself in a postion where you have only 1 option because there are 25 before you get to that last option

In all honesty we have had a up and down relationship on this site but we have had our moments. Tbh if i had been blindsided i would not have had as much class as you

I gave thid game my 100% in everything i could. Win or lose i am proud of the game i played
2213 days 20 hours ago
J2999
X- when you voted me out what was the reason behind it?

Jayden- What would you say your biggest move was?
2213 days 18 hours ago
FireX
X- when you voted me out what was the reason behind it?

Dude i never wrote you name down. I voted luke at the first tribal council in merge. I wad blindsided by tj and Shmuggle because i though both of them were on bored . so tp answer your question i never once voted you nor was i wanting to
2212 days 19 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Voted X tbh
2212 days 17 hours ago
dwipeouts
My question is what's my blood alcohol level at
2212 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Lol sup dan

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!