This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 4 Spiderwebs

Topic » Chapter 4 Spiderwebs

1563 days 16 hours ago
Demgirl6
my review aka i say nothing serious, actually review no one, and bribe the hosts w compliments.
pls don't end me

red- he's so nice ??? he's so nice. he's just so nice and he's doing so good and i love him please let him do more power ranger fashion shows cries
arabella- i love her and she's a THIEF and i love her. i love hre. i lover hehr/ ????? but the in-character haters ,,, they r everywhere ,, ,,  smh ,,,
rhea- oh i just love her a lot okay. she's trying so hard w the rest of this cast she really is
elias- he ruined my otp so now i have to date arabella myself
ai- i love her ??? out here ending lucien again and again and also when she was talking about how she's bad at helping all the sad people and mmmm ai ily
christian- someone find him his bag ,,, please ,,, he needs it
rin- she's there pls validate her
brenda- can someone help her she was having a rough time Before the deaths and now like ,,, :(
rain boy- he has a pigeon and its a baby !!!!
lucien- he ruined my otp so now i have to date arabella myself [x2]
jackson- didn't see much of him but he was like ;A; over dilly rip

dilly- was kind of expecting it but :( poor dilly rip
brett- brett why did u have to be a murderer :( he was so so iconic and ik it was either him or red so it was most likely gonna be him but that doesn't mean im not SAD he was so sad !! about killing dilly !! and he didnt wanna be executed !! can u hear my tears
kuro- why did u end my goth child. his trial reminded me of the janet one which ALREADY MADE ME SAD but he was crying about how brett was his best friend and just hhhhh he was a baby god god god poor baby

special mentions
luna and solina - i liked when they did motive. icons.
neil - he's so violent still i love him dearly. he is one of the only ones doin the work here smh
nao - snake guy who wants to steal blood. very valid. i cant believe he's mitsuki's bff now
mitsuki - cutest out of everyone sorry. i cant believe she's nao's bff now
sora - his head is too big someone help him !!!!!!

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!