This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 16 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 16..

1926 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name: Josh
Color Level: silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience? Joshduenas24
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Shane powers
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, because people at evil, and you can’t trust evil even when you’re nice
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I play very unique and know how to get people to turn on me
1926 days 2 hours ago
Ross56
***Apps will close when I get a decent amount***
***Anyone can apply unless you played in Gen 2 already***

First Name: Ross
Color Level: Idk check
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) Ross Buttler
Past Group Game Experience? A ton
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Prob
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I'll try
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yup
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Cirie because Im always robbed
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) social. Social players win in the end.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Of course not. I'll survive though
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Why not?

***JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
https://bit.ly/2qhh5t7
1925 days 17 hours ago
KarmaSutra
First Name: Joel
Color Level: TV Star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) spliff4u
Past Group Game Experience: None
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes, for the most part, I'll let you know in advance if I ever have to work 2nd shift
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Courtney Yates, snarky yet strategic
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, because you can win all the challenges you want, but if you don't have the social game your days are numbers
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You want new faces...I've been on Tengaged for almost 10 years now, and have never played a group game before...so I would definitely be a new face.
1925 days 17 hours ago
BluJay112
First Name: Michelle Dougan
Color Level: all-stars gold
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) : no
Past Group Game Experience? : 4th, Survivor Australia 2017
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) : did you even watch my season
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? : if I’m bothered enough
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? : not by law
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? : myself, for reasons that are obvious
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? : the ability to channel all three and beast through a season
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? : I survived a tribe swap
Tell me why I should select you to compete: tell me why I’m applying
1925 days 16 hours ago
dwipeout
First Name: Not Dan
Color Level: White
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) I def don't have one
Past Group Game Experience? This is my first game
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) of course
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yeah
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yeah
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm like Julian because I know he will cast me
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? None of them. Controversy is my strong suit
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Nope
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Bec I definitely never played before and I'm awesome
1924 days 22 hours ago
laughingoutloud
First Name: Connor
Color Level: Black
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) laughing_out
Past Group Game Experience? On my page, too lazy to copy and paste lol
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yep!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yessir
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sandra Ooski because she was the underdog of her season and im probably going to try hard and still lose.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because im definitely not physical but my strategic game is what gets me to the end.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yessir i love me some twists
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because ill be active and im back from a mice break and Im ready to get into some group games again.
1924 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*APPS CLOSED*

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!