This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Julian's Survivor Season 16 Apps

Topic » Julian's Survivor Season 16..

1923 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***Apps will close when I get a decent amount***
***Anyone can apply unless you played in Gen 2 already***

First Name:
Color Level:
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:

***JOIN THE MAIN GROUP***
https://bit.ly/2qhh5t7
1923 days 1 hour ago
pinkiepie512
First Name: Grace
Color Level: Blue
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) pinkcutiepie512
Past Group Game Experience? Oh I got lots!!!
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Uh yassss of course I will!!!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yeeee!!!!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? *pulls phone out* Lets take some photos gorls.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Grace from Youtube Survivor 6 because I'm too lazy to catch up on Survivor seasons to be able to compare myself to someone accurately or know anyone. XD But no that Grace girl struts in and was ready to slay right away. I'm fixing to do the same!!!
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because if you don't talk to people, then you might as well get your little feelings hurt and be premerge. Also if you don't talk, it means your irrelevant. Yikesssss.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? These twists can try and fight me all they want to.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I'm ready to make your season Graceful.
1923 days 1 hour ago
SammySosaTV
First Name: Lilly
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) sammysosatv
Past Group Game Experience? Tons of stuff, Mud's, Kolby's... that's basically it as far as my big experiences
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course love
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? I actually am not home until around 6:30 EST so if you could just... delay them... to 7... :)
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Honestly? While I would want to be a jack of all trades like Malcolm, I'm much more like Ozzy tbh. My past performances have shown that I'm not very great at the social or strategic parts of things.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Probably social. Nothing else matters unless the jury respects you as an individual and how you treat them.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Any twist!
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm passionate, I'm a group game OG, I'm making my return and NOW'S THE TIME BABY LET'S DO IT also you can have trans representation ayy lmao
1923 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
First Name: Kyle

Color Level: Dark Green

Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) RedsKanto331@gmail.com

Past Group Game Experience? Its all on my profile! Mostly flops

Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes

Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Everyday but Wednesdays

Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? I hope I can or else i shouldnt be playing group games

What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I dont like comparing myself to anyone because i like to be my own person

Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic because you can have a social game, and you can have a physical game. But in order to be sole survivor, you have to thrive, and not taking advantage of your safety and not making strategic moves is not very well perceived by the jury

Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I guess we will find out

Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because i have a returnee pass and i need to use it soon.
1922 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
First Name:
Color Level: TV Star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): JamesTerzian
Past Group Game Experience? Turneys games, JJ's game
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Most likely
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Spencer, unlikeable and ugly
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? All 3, if you dont have 1 youre not winning
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? yepp
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because im me.
1922 days 7 hours ago
mbarnish1
First Name: Matt
Color Level: red
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): live: 8b614194eb6881ef
Past Group Game Experience? a lot of prior group games
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Richard Hatch because Barn wins hehe
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic the whole game because everything will fall apart if you have no plan but you need to make alliances and fight hard
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? love twists yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I am the barn so why not
1922 days 5 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
First Name: Sam
Color Level: White
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) U have my Skype
Past Group Game Experience? I played in YT Survivor and Jacob and Alan's Survivor
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes, I was very active during Yt survivor and J and A survivor
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes I can
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Im like a overall villain, I will cut anyones throat to advance myself in the game.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical because I was put on Brawn in A & J survivor and I was very good at the challenges in YT survivor for the Mon tribe
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes, I'm willing to do anything to win and get to the end
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because I deserve a second chance after you blindsided me in YT survivor season 5, and because I think I can add greatly to your Survivor Family
1922 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
First Name: Silver
Color Level: Silver
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) silver
Past Group Game Experience? Muds, M&Ns, others
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? On my phone,yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Kara Kay, sociable and skinny
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because relationships is the most important thing in this game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Sure
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I want to play a survivor game I haven't in awhile and I find interest in your game.
1921 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
First Name: Zach
Color Level: 51
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!): ziggyzaggy04
Past Group Game Experience: All on my profile page
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes I love sending confessionals and I can hopefully make most challenges.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yup
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: Natalie White with a little more strategy, I put a lot of emphasis on social bonds and try to make as many connections as possible, but I try to use them more strategically than natalie did.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Social because getting someone to like you also helps them trust you and you can use that for a strategic advantage and it always helps if the jury likes you when you're sitting at the end.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: Yeah man.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I love to play survivor, and if I can get a good foothold in the game I can make it far!
1921 days 5 hours ago
Jasoi
First Name:Jasoi
Color Level:Orange
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!):Jasoiwrld
Past Group Game Experience?A LOT
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc):yea
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?:Only 8
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?Nope
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?Rusell hantz
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?Social
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?Yep
Im a fun and intersting castaway
First Name:
Color Level:
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?
1921 days 5 hours ago
boicam77
First Name: Cam
Color Level: Red
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) You have it
Past Group Game Experience? A lot lmao
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Of course
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Since I use my phone, yes.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Zeke because I’m a victim
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Definitely social because of Jury management and loyal allies.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Pfffffff is the sky blue?
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should select me because I am a fun person to have in a cast and I like survivor.
1921 days 4 hours ago
Boots22
First Name: Darcy
Color Level: TV Star
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) dmeister222
Past Group Game Experience? Too much to list, also don't remember
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes (might be moving out end of month though, and if I do then idk how long would be without internet, but I don't think it will affect anything too much as probably would get it hooked up day after moving)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?  Should be able to
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?  Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?  Donathan because I'm kind
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?  All are important, because if you are poor in one of them it will hinder you capabilities of winning, need to succeed with all three in order to do well
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes
Tell me why I should select you to compete:  I should compete because I haven't played group game in a while
1921 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Name: Livingston
Color Level: Red
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) ya got it yo
Past Group Game Experience? Cutthroat Raja Ampat, Cutthroat Allstars, Tim's Survivor: Brazil, and J&J's Survivor: Principe Island
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) YUH
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yup unless I notify you otherwise.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yup
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I think Spencer Bledsoe. I am decent at strategy but can easily leave the social game on the wayside.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic. I love trying to figure out strategy and all that jazz. Every season I have been on has had me playing from the bottom strategically for the most part.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? I SURE HOPE SO
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Because you called me a dick and I can try and act like less of a dick on your season
1921 days 1 hour ago
Padfoot
First Name: Jacob
Color Level: Blood
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!)L fairlycody
Past Group Game Experience?: None!
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc): Yes!!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?: Yes that's perfect.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?: Yes!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?: I would say I'm most like Natalie from Samoa because she was very nice and people underestimated her.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?: Strategic. It's always good to be one step ahead of everyone in the game.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way?: I suppose.. ;)
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I would be very dedicated to the game and I think I'd be interesting to watch! I've never really played a group game before so it would be fun to try out :)
1921 days ago
born2pizza
First Name: Ryan
Color Level: Sky
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) AlreadyAWinner
Past Group Game Experience? Yep.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I haven't watched Survivor in a while, but I'm like JT.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic, you don't win the game by being dumb.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? No.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should! I haven't played a group game in a while lol
1920 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
First Name: Chris
Color Level Brown:
Skype? (There will be a cast chat so it helps to have a skype!!!) chri.toppei
Past Group Game Experience?  http://bit.ly/1vJk49s
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes works for me rn!
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes, absolutely
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Rupert Boneham, i'm so loyal and i just love him
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social definitely because you really can't win if you're not socializing.
Are you prepared for any twist that comes your way? Yes! I love twist! lol
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You should pick me because I'm dedicated and have a lot to offer.

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!