This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokepat’s Survivor Season 10 Applications

Topic » Pokepat’s Survivor Season 10..

2137 days ago
Pokepat
Fill the application below for a chance at playing in Season 10 of Pokepat's Survivor! Remember, only apply for this group game if you are willing to commit to it, and spend time playing it. Season 10 will begin when I get enough applicants.

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IN MY GROUP GAME BEFORE.

First Name / Last Intial:
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking)
Are you a hero or villain?
How long have you been on Tengaged?
Skype (if any):
What do you bring to the game of survivor?
Activity Level [1-10]:
Mark all times that you can make:
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):

Finally, join the main group: https://tengaged.com/group/8923-pokepats-survivor-caramoan
2136 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian W

Cast me
2136 days ago
Kgamer2218
First Name / Last Intial: Kyle R
Color Level: Orange
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) oml too many you know if have competed in a lot I don't need to say
Are you a hero or villain? Villian I'm shafy
How long have you been on Tengaged? Little over a year
Skype (if any):  you already have it yes I'm that bitch
What do you bring to the game of survivor? Drama
Activity Level [1-10]: 9
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes

Your gonna cast me since you have no other apps except Julian and we're gonna slay
2134 days 21 hours ago
RL10
First Name / Last Intial: Ryan L
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) On my profile
Are you a hero or villain? A little bit of both
How long have you been on Tengaged? Few years
Skype (if any): ryanl9904@gmail.com
What do you bring to the game of survivor? Dedicated gameplay
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Definitely
2133 days 7 hours ago
lemons
First Name / Last Initial: Lemons L.
Color Level: White
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): I have yet to play any on this account but, I had an old account on here a few years ago in which my best placement was 5th.
Are you a hero or villain? I'd like to think of myself as a Hero
How long have you been on Tengaged? This account about a month. Overall about 2 years?
Skype (if any): live:lemonsnapy
What do you bring to the game of survivor? A really strong strategic game-play. I know when and how to play people in order to get further in the game doing this while making it look like I'm actually not doing anything at all.
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): 100%
2132 days 2 hours ago
moviedude
JJ H
Male
Silver
Too many to name
Villain
I’ve been playing on this site since 2011.
I’m a strong strategic player and can write some entertaining confessionals.
8/10
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
2132 days 1 hour ago
jmctwin
First Name / Last Intial: Jared C
Color Level: Yellow
What past group games have you participated in? plenty, but not on this account
Are you a hero or villain? Hero
How long have you been on Tengaged? a while, 2013 overall, but this account I don't remember
Skype (if any): Yes
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I'm very social and love to have fun with that. I hope to make some friends, and probably some enemies
Activity Level [1-10]:8
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): As much as I can with normal life activities.
2129 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name mark
gender male
yellow
you dont want to know i get out first everytime
hero
i have 2 accounts but 1 i got it expried
no but can get skype
i bring a goal to just make the merge at the least hopefully if i do it will be first time
all of them
il send confessinals and il compete in challenges il vote i just  hope im not out first
il be thier  i promise to be there
2127 days 3 hours ago
Christian37
First Name / Last Intial: Christian M
Color Level: Dark green (soon blue)
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) on my bio
Are you a hero or villain? Villian
How long have you been on Tengaged? Joined last year but took a year long break and been here the last few months.
Skype (if any):  Christian37
What do you bring to the game of survivor? Strategy
Activity Level [1-10]: 10
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
2124 days 23 hours ago
paul028
First Name / Last Intial: Paul M
Color Level: Silver
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking)  https://tengaged.com/blog/paul028/8380019/i-cant-delete-blog-so all the info is there
Are you a hero or villain? Hero, but everyone calls me a villain idk why >:)
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 years
Skype (if any): paulm7431@gmail.com
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I think i'll bring a different level of strategy, not like the basic one, proper strong strategy
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
2123 days 2 hours ago
chillum
First Name / Last Intial:Logan R
Color Level:brown
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking)you can see most of my group game history in my profile
Are you a hero or villain?villian
How long have you been on Tengaged?this is my third account first account being back in 2012
Skype (if any): chillumTG
What do you bring to the game of survivor? i like to think i would be a entertaining player to watch
Activity Level [1-10]:8
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
2122 days 2 hours ago
JamieSayQuax
First Name / Last Intial: Josh M
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) This would pop my tengaged group game cherry
Are you a hero or villain?: I'd say hero, if I say i'm going to do something I tend to do it but I mean a good villain thinks they are a hero :p
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Made my account awhile ago but have got into tengaged in a major way in March.
Skype (if any): PocketrocketQuacks
What do you bring to the game of survivor?: The intensity of a Lion, The laugh of a Hyena, and a Donkey Dick
Activity Level [1-10]: 8
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes! Confessionals are my favorite parts of these games lowkey and is where I let my neurosis fly free.
2122 days 2 hours ago
Zmiles02
Zack M
Male
Black
Many over the last 5.8 years, more of the ones in the past ive played so its hard to remember.
Villian
ZackeyMac
A relentless pursut to win
All
Yes
2121 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
First Name / Last Intial: Braden M.

Color Level: Light Green

What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking)

Joeys Big Brother 1 - Runner up

Are you a hero or villain?

I mostly play tengaged games and on those I’m always the villain because people tend to get pissed at me for playing too hard but I always do well at what I do.

How long have you been on Tengaged?

3 years (this is my third account since I lost the previous two)

Skype (if any): Dont have one yet, will get one for the game and I’ll post it if casted

What do you bring to the game of survivor?

I bring an understanding of how this game should be played and a natural understanding of how people react to things and behave in stressful situations just because of my irl past, and I think I’ll be able to use my understanding of these concepts to make it to the end for an interesting winner.

Activity Level [1-10]: 10

6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Always!
2119 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
First Name / Last Intial: Logan M.
Color Level: Dark Green
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): N/A
Are you a hero or villain?: Hero
How long have you been on Tengaged?: 5 years, joined in 2013.
Skype (if any): TheLoganMTV
What do you bring to the game of survivor?: A socially strategic mindset and determination to make it far, possibly even winning.
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes, definitely.
2118 days 23 hours ago
MizCrackHead
First Name / Last Intial: Kayla K
Color Level: Yellow
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking):
M&M big brother currently at final 12 (I'm trying to play more of them)
Are you a hero or villain? Let's go with Villain >:)
How long have you been on Tengaged?: Since April
Skype (if any): nope :(
What do you bring to the game of survivor?: I'm real with people and I'll bring drama
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST []
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!