This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Home for the Holidays"

Topic » "Home for the..

1228 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Ohhh)
1228 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
(Tizzz that shit looks dope I’m stoked)
1228 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Save that web)
1228 days 8 hours ago
mildsalsa
(OKAY, we will go ahead and close the episode)

(Everyone can now post the closing scenes for their character below)

(Thank you all for coming and being a part of Home for the Holidays! We hope you all have a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday! Stay tuned.)
1228 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
~O is seen walking into her building In New York straight boss bitch mode~

https://media3.giphy.com/media/93lGrcQQbhF1g6HYy9/giphy.gif

*She takes her gloves off as she enters the building she glances around smiling*

ALICE: *Walks up* Hey O! I know we are working on starting this line for the upcoming Semester but did you happened to get those designs drawn up?

No I haven’t busy week all week home traveling the holidays ya know

Alice: All work?

No it was actually not work.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/94/6f/64946f33c4e8e14d5786df4402963e96.gif

Alice: *Smiles* Ouu Ophelia that’s a first...And cute office plant

Yea Its pretty little thing and it’s sentimental so it will keep me going

Alice: Well I’m glad you had a good holiday O I will extend your deadline on those drafts
*She walks away*

O: *Walks into her work space and sets the potted cactus down next to a stuffed dolphin, she smiles then turns away from the items looking out the window and at the city*

https://i.skyrock.net/9494/81659494/pics/3128510214_1_22_NtHwQZNl.gif
1228 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Ocean looks around her bedroom thats bare and felt arms wrap around my waiat. I lean against Amelia*

Amelia: its only for a 2 year for my studies and ill be back. Plus you got Maddy and your cute apartment you both pick

Oc: yeah *turns and wrap my arms around her neck* video chat. Visit on holidays. *smiled*

Am: such needy. Im gonna tell maddy to leash you

*i pout* mean.

Amelia peck my lips then hugs* plus you have your competition in europe for your equestrian. And vacation with your friend before your study begin.

I nodded then look around the empty room. Takes Amelia hands and leaves the bedroom*
1228 days 7 hours ago
mildsalsa
Jack:
*he arrives home from the lodge Christmas night*
*as he runs upstairs, his mother calls to him*

Jack's Mom: Hey, honey. How was your night?
Jack: It was good. I spent a lot of time with O.
Jack's Mom: That's nice. I'm sure her parents will be glad to hear that. But, um. Your friend, Anisa, she's gone. She took an early flight back to Arizona, I think. Said she wasn't feeling well, that she needed to see her family.
Jack: *he nods* Okay. I'll give her a call tomorrow. Merry Christmas, Mom.

---two weeks later---

Jack:
*he calls Anisa*

Anisa: Hey you. On your way back yet?
Jack: Um. No. I'm, uh, I'm not coming back.
Anisa: What.. what do you mean you're not coming back?
Jack: I mean, I'm taking all of my classes online this next semester. I changed my schedule last week. I mean, they're computer classes, anyway, right?
https://64.media.tumblr.com/c1b96054ef36ac2ae6150b38402d542f/6f1ba78c5a78ee65-14/s400x600/446d87776e7536195a6bf87345417ce4ffba7af1.gif

Jack:
*he sighs into the phone*
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
Anisa: Don't be. And don't worry about it. It's just, Arizona won't be the same without you.
Jack: Well, keep it warm for me, Nisa. Talk soon.
Anisa: Goodbye, Jack.
Jack:
*he hangs up the phone*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6e2bf7b11ed67d768be71dca0f56a246/6f1ba78c5a78ee65-ad/s400x600/6152062f2f71ba977cb622ef65dfa1f49b408a90.gif

---the next day---
Jack:
*arrives at the airport and goes through the motions of checking in*
*he looks down at the envelope O gave him for Christmas and opens it again*
*he looks at the one-way plane ticket to New York and reads her note: "The city was always ready for you, Jack. When you're ready for us, you know what to do. Love, O."*
*he smiles and takes the ticket, walking towards the boarding gate*
1228 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
*Carson wakes up next to Tristan happily snuggled under the covers. He kisses him awake.*

*Tristan wakes up and smiles* "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too."

*The two make out for a while before Carson pulls back solemnly*

"My flight's today."

*Tristan's expression gets a bit sad but then he brightens up a bit* "There will always be weekends, and plus we can video call during the week."

*Carson snuggles up to him*
"Do you really think we can make long distance work for us?"

*Tristan smiles as he plays with Carson's hair*
"Of course. Now get up, I'll drive you to the airport."
1228 days 3 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Of course, Tristan is very sad that Carson has to leave so soon, but he is determined to make long distance work.

He gets into the car with Carson. As he drives, he holds Carson’s left hand with his right.

As they arrive at the airport, he starts to get teary-eyed.

Carson looks at Tristan and starts to get emotional too.

“Tris, we will be alright. We can video call, and see each other a lot. Don’t worry!”

Tristan sniffles and nods.

“I love you, Cars.”

“I love you too, Tris.”

Tristan goes in for one last deep kiss, followed up by a strong hug before letting go and letting Carson get to his flight.

— Later that day, Tristan arrives back in Seattle —

Tristan scrolls through his memories and pictures with Carson, feeling just like a kid on Christmas morning, getting exactly what he wanted.

He looks at the snow globe Carson got him and smiled. He decides to send a video wishing him that he got home safely.

As he finishes the video, he blows a kiss into the camera, and finishes with an ‘I love you, Cars. Never forget that.’

And with that, he snaps and ends the video.

~ End Scene ~
1227 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
(ANYWAYS...)

Maddy & Bennett:

*Outside her house, Maddy is putting a duffel bag in the backseat of Bennett's car when she gets a text from Ocean*

Text from Ocean: *web link to an apartment* Found this one?? Utilities r included!!

*Maddy opens the link and goes through the pictures of the apartment in Seattle before texting Ocean back*

Text to Ocean: I luv it! I'll schedule the tour 💕

*As Maddy puts her phone up, Bennett opens the rear door on the other side of the car and puts a bag in the seat*
Bennett: "Is that everything?"
Maddy: "Um.. I think so? I'll go do a final sweep"
*Maddy heads inside of her home, up the stairs, and to her childhood bedroom*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/b49ef027c71967e0e0fb336725cae3f1/e48258679cfee996-73/s400x600/27587cfb876e4bda764248c9e9c7ac13d31c7e4b.gif
*Maddy and Bennett have slept in here together every night since her grandparents left after Christmas. She sighs, and sits on the bed, reminiscing about the break.*

*Bennett comes into the room and throws himself on the bed*
Bennett: Damn, I'm really gonna miss your bed
Maddy, a bit somberly: Yeah, me too....
*Bennett hears her tone and touches her arm*
Bennett: Hey, come on you'll see your room again. I thought you were coming back to visit me every weekend? 
*Maddy laughs*
Maddy: Every OTHER weekend. And that's IF I survive this camping trip.
*She stands and starts walking to the door. Bennett picks up the bear he won for her at the Evergreen Winter Festival off of her bed*
Bennett: Hey, forgetting something?
https://64.media.tumblr.com/5ba1c69abf49d26b5a910b3bdf7e4a75/tumblr_inline_p4lu8iLPgS1qlt39u_400.gif
*Maddy rolls her eyes and grabs the bear from him. Bennett stands up and kisses her, which she reciprocates. They head downstairs together, say goodbye to Maddys parents, and drive away*
1227 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Someone gonna get coal for christmas. And thanks for hosting this rp. It was fun. Cant wait for more rp in the new year lol)
1227 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
*2 weeks later*

*Jordan would be seen exiting New Orleans Airport climbing into a waiting car kissing the occupant*

J:sorry I had to go home and leave you here over christmas I did get you a gift though

*hands Clara a couple of boxes with a heart necklace inside and a ring in the other*

C: its ok I know you weren't ready for your family to know you have an agent and your dating her

*she smilesvas she opens the presents*

C: oh wow jordan these are amazing thank you so much by the way yiu have scouts snuffing around there's talk about getting you into this years draft pool if you want it

*fade scene*

(Just FYI his gf is his age)
1227 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
(LMAO @ THAT.... I personally liked this story so oh well.)

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

https://64.media.tumblr.com/de4552affd31ed7ca424b93591615c8c/tumblr_inline_nme9c8F6k71rifr4k_500.gif

Elliot can be seen gazing out his dorm window as light rain meddles outside. He has been in his thoughts as of late, thinking about his friends and of home. Thinking about Ophelia and Jack, he remembers the gift Ophelia gave him two earlier earlier. He goes to his closet, sliding the door open and grabbing one of his suitcases. He sets it down, unzipping it and revealing a medium-sized box wrapped in evergreen tree wrapping paper. He reads the little notecard on top: "Open when you start thinking of home for a change. -O"

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7189867bafb472971e111d791c35a233/tumblr_inline_nme9cctbO91rifr4k_500.gif

"I guess this'll make up for winning her that dolphin." Elliot remarks, chuckling afterwards and starts tearing the wrapping paper off the box. The paper was covering a white box, which he takes the top off of it along with some more paper inside of it to reveal a blue crewneck with a dolphin pictured along the front of it. He stands up and holds it up in front of the mirror, smirking to himself.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ebad0c897f35365cf0673be211700a6d/tumblr_inline_nme9bmSu9t1rifr4k_500.gif

"I guess we're even." He laughs to himself, hanging it up against his door and flopping back onto his bed. He cranes his head and looks back out the window, his eyes lost in a daydream as he envisions the snow-topped evergreen trees back home along with his friends and family.
1227 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
~~CLOSING SCENE~~

*It's been some time since the ski trip, but now Reggie has decided to pack up early for the upcoming spring semester. Just one and a half more years and he can finally put education behind him.*

"Just a bit more of my life wasted, and I'll be ready to show the world a whole new me. A whole new Reggie... No one's gonna stop The Regginator now..."

*His brother suddenly shows up in his room. Reggie sighs.*

"You're here? Wanted to say goodbye, did you?"
Brother: "Yup!"
"Alright... help me pack up, please."

*Reggie and his brother spend the rest of the evening packing. Though he doesn't have to go back to college for another couple weeks, it never hurts to prepare. It's like his Dad always said. Grow up, learn to be an adult, be responsible, all that bullshit. But heck, he can always do it at his own pace.*

"No one can stop me now."
Brother: "Don't call yourself The Regginator again."
"You can't tell me what to do."

*Yep. He's gonna keep on going.*
1227 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(LOL I love all of these closers so far)

open group

Home for the Holidays

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!