This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #4

Topic » Boardroom #4

2275 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Arnold knew my skype because he is in the Femme Fatales chat with me.  He could’ve messaged me from the very start of the task.
2275 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xUOwGoIEQb8dgC3t4c/giphy.gif
2275 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I really don’t think anything about this game has been sexist, it’s been based on material?
2275 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, I’ll answer your initial question, Ms. Hilton
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
That's bullshit. What Femme Fatales chat?
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
I just joined Femme Fatales last task, I was given no link to a Femme Fatales chat!
2275 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
Arnold, there’s a thing called mails
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
You have more than enough TRUTHFUL reasons to stay over me, why LIE, Azealia?
2275 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Just say the two lovely words
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
I know. I DID that, and she didn't respond until THREE hours ago.
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
How is that my fault?
2275 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
I believe the decision here is clear, but that’s up to Ms Hilton to decide
2275 days 16 hours ago
Bjorn
You have no idea what sort of shit-show you're in for if I go home on a task that Azealia was too LAZY top attend to earlier.
2275 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I mean I know one decision is clear but like we still have another decision to make, remember.
2275 days 16 hours ago
Zuelke
“Azealia, Arnold seems to be saying why you should go not why he should stay. What do you say about HIS effort?”

Arnold did the bare minimum of the effort.  I told him that he would be presenting because he wanted me to make the logo, despite the fact he impressed both of you last round with his logo.  I soent 30 minutes making the logo and what did Arnold do in that time period?  NOTHING.  So yes, I felt obligated to make the script as well.  I thought I could make a grandiose presentation.  But I was too slow in typing, which is my fault for misjudging the time we had.  I had an entire three course sample and live performance planned for our presentation, but Arnold ended it because we were going to slow

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!