This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #4

Topic » Boardroom #4

2275 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Yes.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
Let's cut the bullshit and talk like real people.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
You both know that I'm the person you're about to send out the door, so what's with the pussyfooting around?
2275 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
I agree let’s cut the bullshit, you’ve been at every boardroom, and you were PM’s for two of them.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
This season was built on a foundation of misandry (Man-hating). It's OBVIOUS by the way you hostesses conduct yourself.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We have a decision to make and we want all the information first.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
Actually, this was my FIRST Project Manager position, if you remember correctly.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
Okay, before I answer your question Ms. Hilton, I would just like to say that I did not message Arnold yesterday because he was the PM, and I assumed he would message me when HE was ready.  He did not message me at all. But it was my mistake that I didn’t message him either.  I am at fault for that.

As for the messages he sent today, I responded three hours after because I didn’t look at Tengaged until that time.  Blaming me for only an 8th of the time frame for not responding, when he messaged me on T-MAIL when he could just as easily have contacted me on skype, says to me he’s fishing for straws.
2275 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
Cute. You’re a loser 😇
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
I didn't KNOW you're Skype until you messaged me through t-mail
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
So don't pull that shit of "I should've contacted you on Skype."
2275 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
I believe saying myself and and Ms Hilton are sexist is a stretch. I’ve approved dislike of everyone here so like, bye Felicia
2275 days 6 hours ago
Zuelke
Also, while I’m discussing the miscommunication between Arnold and I, I actually messaged him on t-mail and he waited until after he asked Ms. Hilton for an extension to try and make me look bad.  He hasn’t been playing to succeed in the tasks, but simply to survive the boardrooms.
2275 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Send him out
2275 days 6 hours ago
Bjorn
Honestly, why not just send home all the men, because let's face it, that's what you're gonna do. It's PAINFULLY obvious how ENTITLED the women who are running this show are, so why not cut to the chase.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!