This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #4

Topic » Boardroom #4

2265 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Femme Fatales

Arnold & Azealia
2265 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
Eep two people
2265 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Arnold, you have literally lost E V E R Y task and were the PM this time - is it a you problem?
2265 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
Okay so like who did what in the task?
2265 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
I just want to start by saying what you saw back there is what happens when one of your teammates doesn't show up until 2 hours before the project is due.
2265 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
Most of it was a combined effort, but the logo and the menu, were Ms. Banks'
2265 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Okay so like who did what in the task?

I created the logo and the concept of the restaurant.  Arnold and I both brainstormed on the food we were going to serve.
2265 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
Question to you both, why do you deserve to stay?
2265 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
We had some ideas for food, but Azealia was tasked with writing the script, which she was taking FOREVER to write, so I went with the shorter presentation, as not to leave you hanging for 10+ minutes.
2265 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Question to you both, why do you deserve to stay?

I deserve to stay because I feel like I showed my strengths and my growth and this challenge, and I was held back by a shoddy team member.  It wouldn’t be right to send me home when this challenge was by far my greatest effort.
2265 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
Why do I deserve to stay? Because I always put my best foot forward, even if it's a bad concept. Azealia on the other hand, shows up at the VERY end of the Task window, and acts like she's playing the game just fine.
2265 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Azealia, Arnold seems to be saying why you should go not why he should stay. What do you say about HIS effort?
2265 days 17 hours ago
Zuelke
Ladies, can I say something?
2265 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sure
2265 days 17 hours ago
DJ2722
I agree that this has been Miss Banks best work of the season.
2265 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
Ladies, can I say something?

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!