This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 [Femme Fatales]

Topic » Boardroom #2 [Femme Fatales]

2291 days 19 hours ago
Zuelke
im not going to spill all my management goodies on the first challenge.  i had the potential to carry this challenge on my bleached ass back, but i opted instead to chill and let someone else take the reigns.  the first time i played the apprentice, i went balls deep and was pm first and all that shit, but then i got out bc i took too much responsibility.  i didnt think this was the right challenge for me to step up to the bat.  and clearly neither was it for bella
2291 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
You need to be able to step up in every challenge and give your all every week
2291 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
That is the type of literacy I wanted this entire 24 hours. Thank you, Miss Banks
2291 days 19 hours ago
Zuelke
im not going to give my all when i already have several business ventures i have to deal with simultaneously.  priorities.

someone in business would know that
2291 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
You don't need the project managers approval to participate....everyone was given an opportunity to submit a poster
2291 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
And submit a name and slogan and color
2291 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Azealia, if you stay tonight, you at least have to contribute in the next few tasks or else... you’re not hot
2291 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ariana, after hearing Azealia’s points - who would you fire in my place?
2291 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
Miss Banks, I understand there are other priorities in life, but if that’s the lifestyle you live, you need to find a well placed balance. Because as of right now, I see more potential in the other women more than you. If you make it out of the boardroom tonight, I’d like to see you step it up in the next challenge.
2291 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Who would I fire? Depends on what I was looking for.

Kim showed she is active and dedicated minus this one instance and Az showed she will participate when she wants to.....not 24/7
2291 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
But on the other hands Az is here defending her case and Bella isn't...

It would be very 50/50 to me
2291 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This is a very hard decision. I’ll wait a bit longer for Bella to stake her claim
2291 days 19 hours ago
Zuelke
i say fire victoria.  bitch talks too damn much
2291 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ms. Banks, not a good time to start your new twitter war!
2291 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
Miss Banks, I’m giving you my expert opinion, if you can’t handle it now, you’re not built for this.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!