This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 [Femme Fatales]

Topic » Boardroom #2 [Femme Fatales]

2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ariana Grande
Bella Thorne
Azealia Banks

Again, should be done by tonight
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ariana, Why’d you bring these ladies here tonight? Do you think they just didn’t do their jobs well?
2276 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I brought Bella because she volunteered to be project manager and then no showed which really hurt our team.

I brought Azealia because she's simply just wasn't as active in today's deliberations as Joanne or Britney.
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So you think Bella should get fired?
2276 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well I don't really know who should be fired. Bella no showed but she also was actively participating throughout the day. She was traveling safely on the highway and then flipped over the exit ramp
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
But her “flipping over the exit ramp” may be the sole reason you’re here?
2276 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
That could be said, yes.
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Could liability ALSO be given to you, because you could’ve volunteered as PM in the first place?
2276 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Liability could be placed on me, yes. I did volunteer last night but didn't want to seem too abrasive to my team so I gave them the night. Kim wasn't in the chat so she volunteered here so it was kinda messy communications when it came to who the manager should be
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Onto others :
Azealia, what do you have to say for yourself in this task?
2276 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
i didn’t know what to do cuz bella didn’t tell me
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So, would you say Bella should get fired?
2276 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
yes she was an awful pm.  i feel like if she was here she’d be throwing me under the bus when she made no effort to involve me in the task
2276 days 22 hours ago
DJ2722
I’d just like to add comments to you all individually.

Ariana, I believe you shined in the challenge tonight, the poster was poor but everyone contributed I believe so I cannot take that out on anybody. I have much respect for you for stepping up when your team needed you, and I see a lot of potential in you.

Bella, you did very well in the challenge, but you didn’t show up to the presentation. As the project manager, you knew what you were getting yourself into, and didn’t deliver. Step it up.

Azealia, I didn’t see much activity from you as hoped. Out of your entire team, I see you with the least amount of potential. Prove me wrong.
2276 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Thank You, Victoria
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Azealia, why should we fire Ariana or Bella over you? To build upon Victoria’s question. Because, I will not lie, I DO see potential in you. Your music gives me life. But why will your PERFORMANCE give me life over Bella or Ariana’s?

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!