This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Capitol Chat

Topic » Capitol Chat

2310 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Use this to discuss whatever comes to your mind. Whether that be past seasons or current events.
2310 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Rip Fox, He'll multishine in heaven now....Oh well time to get to planning for the next season.
2310 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Top tips for the experienced players here?... to help us newbies get better at the game
2310 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I never did find out if the white berries I had in my inventory were toxic or not
2310 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
White berries were not toxic, I ate them on the last day which is why I thought I killed myself.
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol You did fantastic for newbs, I don't think we can tell you anything to make you better than what you are :D

Besides with different casts and different arenas it's impossible to prepare for EVERYTHING with a little advice :3
2310 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Damn I was so scared those would instakill me LOL

I'm so bad at RPs normally but this was so much fun
2310 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Different casts...yeah, guess you say we're a special lot us vets. *Secretly prepares chart in the background*
2310 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Honestly - your advice helped me prepare heaps...
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
XD Thanks :3 I couldn't believe you quoted me LMAO I wanted to be all

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS ME

But I kept my cool
2310 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Brian...prepare...*Goes to send 5 charts to Brian*
2310 days 23 hours ago
me2013
lol - I kept that pm..... at the end I was like.....

"we can't all be a katniss....."

remember that one....
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
XDXDXDXD YES I was so burned by that one
2310 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Pika, the white berries were poisonous, which is why you got those cramps before climbing the tree. They weren't deadly poisonous though.
2310 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ah
2310 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Jan 5, 2018 16:21:59
TheSexiestDude990
No title
Novamax243
My mother always told me, you may not be able to beat them with these (points to arms) all the time, but you can always beat them with this (points to head). Sorry.

open group

Novamax243's Capitol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!