This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11 Itinerary

Topic » Week 11 Itinerary

2216 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
One thing before we start. This week was planned to have 8 people (before Red's dramatic exit). Both of the Non-Live challenges I had prepared (ironically) required an even number of players (2 Teams of 4). Instead, I changed the week's theme and made it LIVE, seeing as the player who couldn't make Friday/Saturday is now gone. As of now, no one in the game has brought forward an attendance problem, but if anyone else has a problem attending Fri/Sat, please give me a heads up and I'll be happy to find the best accommodation for everyone :)

This weeks theme : Pop Quiz!

Monday - Itinerary Posted
Tuesday - Pandora's Box & *WEEKLY* The Lost Egg Hunt
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday - *LIVE* Jeopardy @5pmPT
Saturday - *NON LIVE* Nomination @5pmPT
Sunday - *NON-LIVE* Eviction Announced @5pmPT

Ultimate Challenge
Play Type : Individuals
HOH Winner : Most Points
Immunity Winner : 2nd
Nomination Type : HOH Nominates 2 People
Voting Style : Eligible contestants get 1 vote
Eviction Total By Weeks End : 1

Reward Challenge
Play Type : Individuals
Winners : Anyone who gets 10/10

Extra Things You’ll Need and By When
Nothing!

Additional Notes
Link to Ultimate Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21476583

Link to Reward Challenge
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21476584

Confession Questions

Last time some people didn't answer and I was offended :'( Just kidding lol. I won't evict you guys over it, but it would be nice if you answered the question haha

X: Last week was…. Confusing to say the least. A lot of unexpected events happened. How would you summarize the week?

Emmett: Despite losing all your tokens and being nominated, you managed to save yourself and send Mel to redemption island, “ultimately” sealing her fate. Are you ready to pop quiz?

Brittany: Lines have been very clearly drawn in the sand. Getting down to the end it’s going to be crucial to win these HOH’s. You any good at quizzes or riddles?

Hufus: In a dramatic vote read, you ended up losing your duo partner. Your duo along with X/Mel lasted the longest. How do you think you managed to pull this off?

Nova: You received a 5/5 for Token Wins last week. Are you planning to get a 10/10 this Reward?

Phil: It was no secret how you and Mel felt towards each other. Now, Mel is gone. Did you expect such an outcome to occur from the nominations, or did you expect her to return from RI as you did?

Nolan: I’ve officially knighted you “The Redemption Island Slasher” because you killed everyone dead. You survived from Day 1 on RI, even returning twice! Think those skills will be able to keep you here?
2216 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
Nova: You received a 5/5 for Token Wins last week. Are you planning to get a 10/10 this Reward?

Tbh I don't there's really a point in not trying my best in everything there is at this point since it's not like I can pretend to not be threatening at competitions at this point. So yes, I am going to be trying my best for 10/10
2216 days 2 hours ago
Philip13
Phil: It was no secret how you and Mel felt towards each other. Now, Mel is gone. Did you expect such an outcome to occur from the nominations, or did you expect her to return from RI as you did?

I did not know Emmett had a renom power! I thought Emmett and FireX were leaving so I'm stoked it was Melania instead! I didn't know if she would come back from RI but ... I was ready to see what happened and ...encourage Nolan along the way ... : )

2215 days 20 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett: Despite losing all your tokens and being nominated, you managed to save yourself and send Mel to redemption island, “ultimately” sealing her fate. Are you ready to pop quiz?

Yes im so ready....new week,new game lets gooooo
2215 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany: Lines have been very clearly drawn in the sand. Getting down to the end it’s going to be crucial to win these HOH’s. You any good at quizzes or riddles?

I consider myself alright at both of those... Hopefully I’m good enough to win HOH LOL
2215 days 7 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus: In a dramatic vote read, you ended up losing your duo partner. Your duo along with X/Mel lasted the longest. How do you think you managed to pull this off?

Just staying cool and chill. An icon will be missed though! ILY garrie :(

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!