This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jeopardy (Ultimate)

Topic » Jeopardy (Ultimate)

2205 days 8 hours ago
Dmpwb45
As I said, this is currently set to be a live challenge for 5pmPT on Friday. If this doesn't work for anyone, please let me know. You need nothing extra, only to be active

I'm gonna be honest, Jeopardy confuses the hell outa me with all their weird rules. My version will be real simple

馃毃RULES馃毃
1) The player with the most points at the end of all the questions will be the HOH. 2nd will have immunity and their choice of either a Nom Swap or an Immunity Hammer. The opposite item goes to third place, but they do not receive immunity.
2) There won't be multiple rounds. There will only be one round (A 5x5 grid)

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3a2x63o3F4FAlCDV4/giphy.gif
Tengaged Talk, Popular TV Shows, Ultimate Challenge, What You Eat, and NHL Teams are the catagories

3) You don't have to answer the question with "what is". It's too technical and if someone messes up in the heat of the moment it'll be ridiculous. Just say the actual answer
4) There won't be a "Daily Double" where you can bet however much you want. Instead, there will be 2 Daily Doubles hidden, both just double the point value of said question. Example, if you take "Flowers for 400" and it's a DD, winning gains 800 (losing demerits you 800)
5) There will be no "buzzing in". By the time a player buzzes and I respond, it gives them way more time to contemplate an answer or stall. From the minute the question is posted it's a race to see who can get the answer first
6) Questions expire after 1 minute if no one gets it right

More info will be explained at the event, but just show up for Friday @5pmPT :) If you won't be able to attend, please say something below ASAP
2201 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
You can check in for Jeopardy now. The game officially starts 10 mins from now. In 5 mins I'll reveal the reward winner
2201 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Here
2201 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2201 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
2201 days 5 hours ago
Philip13
here
2201 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Reading the Reward Results, then we'll come back here. No need to check in, just read if you're curious

https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21476584
2201 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
Present
2201 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Jeopardy is now starting. I'll give everyone a few seconds to relax before I start. I'll random org. someone to go first
2201 days 5 hours ago
FireX
COOL
2201 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
Here
2201 days 5 hours ago
Dmpwb45
First up is sponsors. This is how the voting went

FireX - Good - FireX
Novamax243 - Good - Novamax243
LaFierceBrittany2 - Good - LaFierceBrittany2
Hufus - Good - Hufus
Garrett5 - Good - Hufus
RL10 - Good - Hufus
me2013 - Good - FireX
Sunfire - N/A
pikaplayer - Good - Hufus
Obstreperous - Good - Philip13
lhooper902976 - Good - FireX

FireX starts with an extra 150 points
Novamax243 starts with an extra 50 points
LaFierceBrittany2 starts with an extra 50 points
Philip13 starts with an extra 50 points
Hufus  starts with an extra 200 points

It's been decided here that Nolan will go first

http://us21.chatzy.com/66555301471030

Nolan when you're ready you can pick a card. Remember ANYONE can steal an answer once the question is posted. Getting the question wrong loses you that number of points though
2201 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
okay.
2201 days 5 hours ago
Philip13
I love my Garrett
2201 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'll choose Popular tv shows for 500
2201 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
o im here

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!