This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Challenge 3

Topic » Redemption Challenge 3

2230 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Redemption Challenge. I have to make this fast seeing as I'm on lunch break, but this game will be quick and simple. No matter what happens tonight I think you're all amazing players. Thank you for taking time to be here and all the other effort you put into my game. It means so much to me

In the spirit of this week, you'll all be competing to solve these short mysteries the fastest. The game will have 6 rounds. After all 6 have concluded, the player with the most points will return to the game. Two players will remain on redemption island and two players will have their passes cut and their journey ended. Ties will result in a tiebreaker mystery!

Once the video is posted you'll have 2 minutes to watch it, think of an answer and comment it below. It may not sound like a lot of time, but each video is 30 seconds max and a minute and a half is more time than you'd think. Even if you're horribly wrong theres no punishment. The only rule is you get ONE guess per mystery and for a point to be valid it has to be at least 90% accurate or on the right track. Unfortunately only the fastest player gets the point to avoid players "copying eachother". It is also possible for a point to go to no one if everyone is completely wrong

Goodluck! And please say "Ready" when you're good to go. You have a max of 10 minutes to check in and ready up
2230 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
ready
2230 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Let's go
2230 days 4 hours ago
mysterygame2
aLRIGHT.
2230 days 4 hours ago
RL10
So wait, is the question in the video, just clarifying.
2230 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
Ready I suppose
I’ll be battling two people who came back from redemption island and two people who were able to stay on redemption island. I hate my life.
2230 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Yes Ryan, the question will be text in the video. They're like mini scenarios :P
2230 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Alright, sounds good to me
2230 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
You just have to roll with the punches, it is hard to get off this island the first time.
2230 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Everyone except Jorge is Ready'd up! He still technically has 5 minutes to sign in so we will wait. Even if he comes late he can still play the game, it'll just be way way harder starting behind
2230 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
If ya’ll want to throw it to me? Anyone ...
2230 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Welcome back to Redemption Logan
2230 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Trust me, no one is going to throw it, we all want to go back in the house.
2230 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
I’m kidding. But I mean... anyone?
Jk
2230 days 4 hours ago
RL10
In your dreams
2230 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I forgot how horrible it was, it was hard enough to win the first time, and that was staying awake without falling asleep.

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!