This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (THE CONGO)

Topic » FINALE (THE CONGO)

2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Without any further wait, lets get right into it! Challenge instructions being posted shortly.
2297 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
She was robbed of a win so i dont think u guys wanna be her lmao
2297 days 21 hours ago
Philip13
hufus shh
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
=== Know Thy Enemy ===
C'MON IN GUYS!

Today's challenge I will post a fraction of a contestants Confessionals, with three answers as the option. You will have 1 minute to mail me your answer on whose confessional it was taken from. If you are correct you score a point. There is no changing answers once you mail me. There will be 7 rounds. Person with the highest score afterwards will win immunity. If we have a tie we will go into a tie-breaking round.

In case of a tie the person whoever submits their correct answer first in the final tie-breaking round where speed counts will win.
2297 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
This is the only challenge I won last time I played lol cool
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
No one currently in the game will be an option, and all answers must be MAILED. The one minute time constraint isn't totally forced, if you're ten seconds over it's fine. But please be quick with your future answers.
2297 days 21 hours ago
demikol
good luck guys
2297 days 21 hours ago
Philip13
This sounds cool
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
First round coming up....
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
1. "I’m kinda nervous about what's to come even though it's probably just day one anxiety. I came to win because I truly believe I can do it. So my gameplan as of now is to adopt Jeremy’s style of play by aligning with people who I think others will view as threats going down the line."
----
A) Timmy
B) Andrew
C) Sam
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... TIMMY!

Luke & Philip score.

= Scores =
Luke: 1
Philip: 1
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Next round coming up...
2297 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
I thought Timmy would be too inact to send a confessional lol
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
2. "I'm not saying that (castaway name) will be my Ny in this game but it's nice to start having someone you relate to really early on in the game.

The challenge is starting now and I am hoping for another win. I don't want to see a premerge tribal ever again."
----
A) Brian
B) Dan
C) Max
2297 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
The correct answer is... MAX!

Luke & Demi score.

= Scores =
Luke: 2
Philip: 1
Demi: 1

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!