This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #15 - Azande

2296 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Azande

QUESTIONS:
donosaurus_rex: Walk me through last vote. Why was Josh such an immediate threat in the eyes of everyone else?
CoachWade: Last vote was completely unanimous - no attempt to split whatsoever. What does this decision to go unanimous mean in regards to the prevalence of idols in this game?
demikol: How do you feel about the jury so far? In a season like this, what qualities do you think the jury will ideally look for in a winner and why?
hellomynameis347: Will past reputations have an impact on someone's odds of winning the jury vote? Do you think your two pre-merge performances will hinder how people may reflect on your game in THIS season? Should a person's pre-season reputation matter?
Philip13: This deep into the game, what will the vote be based on? How important have original tribe divisions shaped up to be in the post-merge?
IceBear: At this stage in the game, do you think that everyone remaining has a legitimate chance to win the game? Do you feel that there are any clear threats? What factors dictate whether someone is perceived as a threat to win or not?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2296 days 21 hours ago
demikol
demikol: How do you feel about the jury so far? In a season like this, what qualities do you think the jury will ideally look for in a winner and why?

It varies person to person. Some just despise the way someone played and can't see past it and some applaud despicable behavior claiming that's a great game player. Some jurors look at Immunity wins and big moves, you catch my drift.....
2296 days 21 hours ago
demikol
I'm long winded.....I'm saying it's hard to predict lol
2296 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
* Votes could potentially be read earlier due to finale scheduling, so to be safe have your vote in by 6:00PM EST!
2296 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade: Last vote was completely unanimous - no attempt to split whatsoever. What does this decision to go unanimous mean in regards to the prevalence of idols in this game?

I mean that last vote will for sure be the only unanimous vote of the rest of the season. I think people just wanted to vote Josh because he was honestly back and forth on both sides so I think people didn't mind voting him out. I basically didn't have a choice because I knew if it wasn't Josh it would of been either me or Phillip and I didn't want to risk my game but the fact that no idol has been played this whole season has really surprised me so far.
2296 days 16 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear: At this stage in the game, do you think that everyone remaining has a legitimate chance to win the game? Do you feel that there are any clear threats? What factors dictate whether someone is perceived as a threat to win or not?

I think everyone has a shot at winning since the game still have to go through it's final stretch. Anything can happen with four tribals left. A threat is determined by how someone perceives another person's gameplay based on what has previously happened or what one thinks could happen. With so much crucial game left, I think it is too early to label anyone in particular as a clear threat.
2295 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Reading votes in ten minutes.
2295 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
*Waits*
2295 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
*waits with purple while eating some popcorn*
2295 days 23 hours ago
Philip13
*stares at popcorn enviously*
2295 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2295 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
And a night of drama commences
2295 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2295 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Oh god
2295 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
*no one stands*

Alright, lets get to the votes.
2295 days 23 hours ago
Philip13
*stands*  jk

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!