This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

2289 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Dang so much tea already
2289 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
kass didn't win survivor idk why you're making that comparison you're a filthy Mexican who was afraid to protect your side and lost a bunch of respect :(
2289 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, tonight's challenge will be a bit different! Usually when I host this challenge, it either goes the route of people screaming about how unique and fun it is, or everyone rage quits screaming about never playing a challenge again. So are y'all ready?

Tonight's challenge will begin, right when the instructions are posted! Everything needed to begin in is in there and it's your job to figure everything out.
2289 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
He flipped while on jury
2289 days 20 hours ago
demikol
got it
2289 days 20 hours ago
Joshbb17
https://media.giphy.com/media/QrirHf4fPIRnG/giphy.gif
2289 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
ICON
2289 days 20 hours ago
Philip13
baby youre on the brink you are 16 going on 17 fellows will fall in line eager young lads will offer you food and wine totally unprepared are you to face a world of men timid and shy and scared are you for things beyond your can
2289 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Lets get to it! The challenge could go on for five minutes or thirty depending on everyone's skills in puzzle/riddle solving. Instructions coming soon and right away we will begin.
2289 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Don't even get it
2289 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
=== IDOL AWOL ===
Once... Once again... I lost, that... Exotic Necklace! You know how much those things cost? Individual Immunity Necklaces are hella expensive. So obviously, being the lazy host I am tonight's challenge will be your mission to track it down.

Luckily, I've employed StarSapphire from Kuwait to help in the process. Apparently, I was sleeping walking when I lost track of it. So she watched a lot of Netflix's Black Mirror and created her own nano technology to find out what I was thinking about as I was sleep walking. The catch is, it's all jumbled up! But it may provide some clues to where you should look first? Maybe first blogs of certain individuals?

Have at the data below:
https://prnt.sc/i2wx4z
2289 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
YAS MOMMY I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE
2289 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
*eats popcorn with purple*
2289 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
= Azande =
- Dono
- Philip
- Josh
- Brady
- Demi
- Luke

= Viewers =
- Purple
- Robby
- Hufus
2289 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Feel free to update me as you progress! Although that'll slow you down so I understand. This one is probably the largest Idol Awol to date.

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!