This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Moru

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Moru

2321 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Moru.

QUESTIONS:
TotsTrashy - There seemed to be some strong reactions at Nkuma's last tribal council. What do you make of it personally?
Joshbb17 - The last two votes have been extremely straightforward. Why do you think that is? Will we see a similar outcome tonight?
Philip13 - At this point, how would you feel if a swap or mutiny were to occur tomorrow? Would a tribal shake-up be a good thing or a bad thing for you at this point in the game? CoachWade - Does Nkuma's current 8-6 majority concern you for the future? Why or why not?
Brittney - While last tribal was extremely unanimous (8-0), do you feel that this tribe still has a clear majority and minority? What are the social dynamics of this tribe like currently? Do you expect to see a shift tonight?
yinzer149 - Five tribal councils, two of which were blindsides. Why do you think we have seen not one, but two blindsides so early on in the game? What do you think this precedent means for the rest of this season?
obscurity - You just spent an hour and forty minutes of your life playing Go Fish. As a powerhouse, how does that feel?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST.
-DON'T FORGET TO GUESS FOR THE IDOL! NEVER HURTS!

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2321 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The next immunity challenge will be LIVE tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
2321 days 15 hours ago
yinzer149
yinzer149 - Five tribal councils, two of which were blindsides. Why do you think we have seen not one, but two blindsides so early on in the game? What do you think this precedent means for the rest of this season?

Always be prepared to get blindsided, even more so than usual this season
2321 days 14 hours ago
Philip13
Philip13 - At this point, how would you feel if a swap or mutiny were to occur tomorrow? Would a tribal shake-up be a good thing or a bad thing for you at this point in the game?

I haven’t been answering your questions and I feel bad so first of all a mutiny would be so cool and though I wouldn’t swap tribes I would love to see who does. A swap would be nice also I would like to see that but I guess it might also be a bad thing. A tribal shake up would also be exciting. Give us all of them I’m ready.
2321 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Just based on all the great reviews, all challenges this season will be Matchmaker. 10/10 would host again.
2321 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
TotsTrashy - There seemed to be some strong reactions at Nkuma's last tribal council. What do you make of it personally?

Not much, really. I am not in a position to comment on the dynamic of the other tribe because I haven't talked to any of them yet, but I am excited to if I make it that far.
2320 days 21 hours ago
Brittney
Brittney - While last tribal was extremely unanimous (8-0), do you feel that this tribe still has a clear majority and minority? What are the social dynamics of this tribe like currently? Do you expect to see a shift tonight?

No I don't think there is a clear majority in this tribe. I think everyone on the tribe now gets along on a personal level however this is a game and someone has to go home tonight so of course there's tension where there was none before.
2320 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - Does Nkuma's current 8-6 majority concern you for the future? Why or why not?

It definetly does. You never want to be in a minority if a merge or even a swap happens cause your down numbers and you'll be at a huge risk for getting voted off so it does concern me because last time on my season I was down numbers at the merge and it was a terrible feeling so I hope that doesn't happen this time but if it does then you just got to roll with it but it is a concern for sure
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
6/7 votes received
Reading votes in 20 minutes
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Ethan
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Dana
2320 days 18 hours ago
Philip13
?
2320 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
'.
*flips vote*
Joshbb17

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!