This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Azande

2294 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Welcome to your second post-merge tribal council, Azande!

-----------

- Philip: After and during the Individual Immunity Challenge tonight you and Josh got into a pretty heated argument. Accusing him of deleting messages & then leaving off on not speaking to him again. Do you believe this conflict will be a center-point of this vote?

- Robby: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! How does it feel to be guaranteed a spot in the final ten castaways?

- Brady: You were the first one cut from the challenge - With it being a largely relationship & social positioning challenge do you believe it could affect this Tribal Council and show where you stand?

- Dan: With the possibility of three Hidden Immunity Idols lurking around here, has there been talk of any so far in the game? If so do you believe one could appear this Tribal?

- Dono: Coming off of Thailand, with the big target of being the most recent winner are you at all surprised you made it all the way to the jury stage being a winner?

- Demi: Tonight's challenge was based on speed & social ties; Do you think it revealed anything about how tribe dynamics are at this point?

- Luke: Coming into this Tribal Council and knowing the jury is just now starting, will people begin changing their gameplay? Some trying to earn favors with the possible eliminated castaways or other upping their games to create a resume?

- Josh: When we first merged both original tribes were down six to six. Do you consider older tribe lines to be still in affect at this stage or is it definitely a free for all?

- Leo: People have mentioned there's a "curse" this season. With each archetype having one player left, so far it's reigned true except one variable: The Flops. The only archetype with duplicate players is your category. Do you believe the curse will be broken tonight or could we potentially see a you or Will eliminated?

- Sagar: Being at the mid-way point in the game are there already established sides? A majority and minority already set in place; Or would you consider this game to be playing out more like voting blocs per say?

- Will: Being labeled Kolby's Survivor Series' "Flop" archetype do you believe you'll have to work much harder for others to see you as a huge gameplayer? Now that we've made the jury stage, will you take working on your "resume" up a notch compared to other players?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2294 days 1 hour ago
dwipeouts
Dan: With the possibility of three Hidden Immunity Idols lurking around here, has there been talk of any so far in the game? If so do you believe one could appear this Tribal?
I wouldn't be shocked if an idol is played. I wouldn't be shocked if I got voted off tbh
2294 days 1 hour ago
Philip13
- Philip: After and during the Individual Immunity Challenge tonight you and Josh got into a pretty heated argument. Accusing him of deleting messages & then leaving off on not speaking to him again. Do you believe this conflict will be a center-point of this vote?

I hope so. I truly hope so. If it’s not, the reasoning is that people have woken up and will start building a resumè. At this point I am convinced an idol will be played tomorrow.
2294 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
- Sagar: Being at the mid-way point in the game are there already established sides? A majority and minority already set in place; Or would you consider this game to be playing out more like voting blocs per say?

WHAT KIND OF THROWAWAY QUESTION IS THIS? ARE THERE SIDES??? WERE U SLEEPING DURING THE LAST TC
2294 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Brady: You were the first one cut from the challenge - With it being a largely relationship & social positioning challenge do you believe it could affect this Tribal Council and show where you stand?

Yeah it definitely could head into this tribal council. At the last vote I was clearly on the wrong side of the numbers so I'm very worried heading into tonight. Being first out in the challenge doesn't really scare me though cause the person that took me out was my former ally in the game. Idk why he decided to take me out but it did definetly show where people stand.
2294 days 1 hour ago
demikol
- Demi: Tonight's challenge was based on speed & social ties; Do you think it revealed anything about how tribe dynamics are at this point?

I don't think anyone was surprised by what happened at the challenge.
2294 days ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Coming off of Thailand, with the big target of being the most recent winner are you at all surprised you made it all the way to the jury stage being a winner?

ME WHEN you just ripped this from my most recent confessional... LMAO yeah, I guess I am surprised! Happy to be here though!
2294 days ago
IceBear
- Luke: Coming into this Tribal Council and knowing the jury is just now starting, will people begin changing their gameplay? Some trying to earn favors with the possible eliminated castaways or other upping their games to create a resume?

Everyone wants to look good for the jury. The problem is only two or three people's resume will matter out of the current eleven. I can guarantee you that no one should be preparing a speech yet since the game still has to continue.
2294 days ago
yinzer149
Hey Guys I've been out tn and haven't been on Skype. I'll be able to message on there in like an hour and a half. Please keep me in the loop!
2293 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
- Josh: When we first merged both original tribes were down six to six. Do you consider older tribe lines to be still in affect at this stage or is it definitely a free for all?

I think everyone is ready to realize that it's a free for all, tribal lines are there and accounted for, but we've gotta play for ourselves people!
2293 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
No offense but do you ever not speak in survivor cliches? I've gone through our messages and if I didn't know better I would guess you were a skype bot that randomly generated messages based on the most frequently used phrases in survivor group games

Kudos to Bennett and Kolby for coming up with extremely accurate archetypes
2293 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
Leo: People have mentioned there's a "curse" this season. With each archetype having one player left, so far it's reigned true except one variable: The Flops. The only archetype with duplicate players is your category. Do you believe the curse will be broken tonight or could we potentially see a you or Will eliminated?

I just like the fact that the people who are known for having done badly in their last season are the one's who have done the best. I think both Will and I have made it farther than our original placements, and I think that's pretty cool.
2293 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2293 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2293 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
*Creates Tension*
2293 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
Bennett didn't even mail us

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!