This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2355 days 4 hours ago
mj1001
obviously Josh and X are showmance of the season. scared that the power couple will go after me.
2355 days 3 hours ago
Bjorn
I don't have any power. Mel has it, which means X is safe for sure, but I don't know about me.
2355 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
I'm glad Mel is HOH.
2355 days ago
me2013
wow you all assume girls think like men (with their d****), just because I slept with him once does not necessarily mean he is safe..... like try talking to me.....

Number of pm's from MJ all season = 0
2354 days 20 hours ago
mj1001
I'm not a socializer.
2354 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Tbh you talked to everyone but me so yeah  I am offended especially when you tell me you don’t feel I was worth talking to anyway
2354 days 18 hours ago
mj1001
almost everyone I've talked to, talked to me first. there's like 2 people that I've talked to first. and I never said that last part.
2354 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
So, I hope I'm in a good position in this house. I haven't made any enemies yet, and I'm striding by, the cost is clear for me. But, I definitely have to start thinking of the end game. Am I playing for 3rd? 4th? Heck no.

I know 2 people right at the top of my head that I know will be tough to beat. I need to get these two out ASAP. Even if it means betrayal.
2354 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
I can't wait for double eviction night. We all know it's coming soon, and I really want to at least make jury in this game. Unfortunately, people are not playing like it's the pre-jury, they're playing like it's the end-game and it's getting annoying.
2354 days 8 hours ago
FireX
^^^^

When did it say we could advertise
2354 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
It didnt say we couldnt
2354 days 5 hours ago
RedsKanto
I dont know if im gonna be up or not this time.
2354 days 5 hours ago
me2013
This was a hard decision Big Brother, I really want the inacts gone, but I also can't do the drama and fighting all the time. Hopefully this will change the house dynamics. Both nominees are cool guys from what I can see, but hopefully they will show us a different side to then over the next 24 hours.

*sighs*

Good Luck to everyone.
2354 days 4 hours ago
mj1001
I got nominated. woo the fuck hoo.

open group

Breads Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!