This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2368 days 22 hours ago
Birks4444
People are literally pre-arranging their gravestones and I'm perfectly fine with that.
2368 days 22 hours ago
me2013
where is the host with the rules.... like screenshots. This is a game.
2368 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Why is this game so different from PoohSnap's game?
2368 days 22 hours ago
mj1001
haven't jacked off in a while since someone stole my magazines.
2368 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Big Brother..... can we have a reward challenge please...........
2368 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
Why do I always hang on to the past? I need to look at the future. Everyone else need to keep the past behind too. The drama is from the past. the roleplay is not to stay away from me and hate me. How can I RP when everyone doesnt give me the chance.
2368 days 17 hours ago
mj1001
very naice.really naice.
2368 days 10 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Man, I need a burger.
2368 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey BB, when does the drama end? I'm getting kind of sick of all the bitching and complaining some of these people are throwing out.

First, he wants to go around the house making alliances and causing scenes, then he gets upset cause people won't have anything to do with him because they are tired of being his punching bags, then he says he's changed, and then he tries YET AGAIN to start shit between me and X/Mel. Are you KIDDING ME!?!? Then he's like "I don't see why you don't give me a second chance" Bitch since your 'Grand Revelation' you've started three fights! Enough is enough! God!
2368 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Anyway, sorry for the bitch-fest.

In less than 4 days we've gone from 18 down to 14 players. That's a fairly quick drop, and I hope those numbers keep going down. It won't be long till jury, and if I can just make it to that point I'll be gaga.
2368 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Big brother can I have my bags please
2368 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Wait Mel. Why are you getting your bags?
2368 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Big brother?
2367 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Big Brother...........
2367 days 22 hours ago
mj1001
fuck slide puzzles.

open group

Breads Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!