This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Finale

Topic » Episode 9: Finale

2200 days 4 hours ago
TheOmen
Live from the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, it’s the finale of Omen’s Drag Race Season 2! Soon, we will find out who the winner of Omen’s Drag Race is!! Before we crown a winner, we will take a look back at this season. We will talk to the queens and give their insight on the season. We will highlight all the shocking moments! We will crown a Miss Congeniality!

Finalists: please send a crowning look so I can add to the winner’s circle
Eliminated queens: if you want, you can post a finale look!

The winner will be announced on Thursday 10 ET!

We can start this reunion with some questions. If you want a question I will ask!
2200 days 3 hours ago
TheOmen
Polls for Miss Congenitally and Best Moment are now up!
2200 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
2200 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Here is my crowning look for if I win! I wish dirty strawberry and miracle monroe the best of luck!

https://i.imgur.com/GdlmNnp.png
2200 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
i want a question
2200 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
Eliminated queens: if you want, you can post a finale look!
https://imgur.com/a/ztKLvqG
2200 days ago
TheOmen
Miz Diamond: This season you became a lip-sync assassin by surviving 2 lip-syncs and winning the lip-sync challenge. However, your fashion, while improved, didn’t match the skill of your lip-syncs. How will you try to improve your fashion skills?
2200 days ago
Dylangover1
by making sure i give every look a good look at and making sure everything is perfect as before i was just having one quick look than posting
2199 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
My turn
2199 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Ask me a question Omen
2199 days 23 hours ago
TheOmen
Stormer Summer: You left the competition during a point where you could be seen as a front-runner, any regrets?
2199 days 23 hours ago
TheOmen
Miracle Monroe: You wanted to return after your medical evacuation, what made you want to return?
2199 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yes and no. I left for a good reason. I was in the hospital doing things and I had a panic attack. My mental health was not where it should be. Yet now I can comeback and do what I want to do. Yet I wished I’ve stayed longer.
2199 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
Any more questions
2199 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
I would like a question please!
2199 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
can i have another question  pls

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!