This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Finale

Topic » Episode 9: Finale

2210 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
I really liked your season of Omen’s Drag Race. During Christmas AND MY BIRTHDAY I had a throat infection (no not from sucking dick, it wasn’t that fun) and it was painful swallowing my own saliva, let alone eat food. I ended up pulling from the race because I was in too much pain to continue. When Omen announced a second season I knew this was my chance to show everyone what they didn’t get to see in Season 1. Now I’m in the Final 3 and I’m so proud of myself.
2210 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
That's good to hear! I mean not the throat infection but you coming back and slaying.
Your like Eureka except she probably won't make final 3!
2210 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Dirty Strawberyy here to take the crown and you can ask me a question
https://imgur.com/a/NcOMU
2210 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
Kiki Danger: You never had a week where you did not receive a critique. Did this help you get to Finale night?

Dirty Strawberryy: What made you want to join? What where you trying to prove?

Miz Diamond: Which lip-sync Performance was your favorite?

Stormer Summer: As someone who got the save-a-friend power and been granted Saftey, what impact did this have on the season?
2210 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
I never really noticed that I had always been critiqued lol. But I actually do think it helped me get the final. Some weeks I had good critiques so I knew what I was doing well so I could keep it up but not all of my critiques were good and I'm glad that they weren't because if I wasn't getting constructive criticism then how am I supposed to know what to improve on. So I think getting critiques most weeks definitely helps you see and figure out what you need to do to either change or continue to get better for the future ahead of you.
2210 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
Miz Diamond: Which lip-sync Performance was your favourite?
i have 2 the 1st one is the rupaul song that i won with
and 2nd how will i know as its the one i put everything in to and i had the most fun doing
2210 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Here’s my Final 3/Crowning look, based of SZA and Kendrick’s “All The Stars” song:
https://imgur.com/a/sGtm0
2210 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Ty Kiki!

I hope I win but goodluck to Dirty and Kiki
2210 days 14 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Well what made me join this season was how lonely and un fashionable these girls were and it just inspired me that I am better than a lot of people and that's just fact and I was proving that tayvie I should have stayed in tayvie drag race
2210 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
You sound like Aquaria, just like a lot worse
2210 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
I wonder who the fan favourite....................I mean miss congeniality will be
2210 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
It meant that somebody admire what I do as a drag queen.
2210 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
I’d like another question
2209 days 16 hours ago
TheOmen
Question for Miracle Monroe: How do you rank the other 2 finalists who are in the final with you?
2209 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
I'll have another question too please!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!