This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Runway

Topic » Episode 8: Runway

1801 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
I never did anything to you rolling. I supported you and have given you nothing but love since T-Vivor and you always shit on me. I really like you as a person but I guess the feelings Aren’t reciprocated
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
Aphrodite im gonna say it once more because you are a tengaged icon and you deserve to have it crammed into your skull : lighten up it's just fashion
1801 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
aphrodite ur a nice girl and all but i find ur attitude annoying in this competition setting
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
thank u for saying what i wanted to say more concisely mesothelioma.
1801 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
i was a starchild b4 i was told i was unworthy by YOU :(
1801 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
I do like you rollingderp and I wish we were closer and I wish we were friends that’s all.
1801 days 3 hours ago
TheOmen
E.Z Mode's Critiques

Aphrodite: "loved her concept of turning her roast into a song and it was actually a very clever approach to turn it into a song. And a lot of jokes were funny and accurate. Plus I loved the song as well so Props to EZ mode to this clever approach to the challenge"

Alexis: "Loved the unique roasting format but the jokes were a little flat for me"

Blu: "a song parody???? it wasn't funny AT ALL"

Cig: "I'm gonna be honest she's just a stank lady. Bad bad bad attitude is all I've seen from her and that's coming from ME, Miss Bad Attitude. She couldn't get over her best judy not winning tayvie drag race and I'm already sensing the series of tantrums we're gonna see as we get closer to the end if things don't go her way."

Meso: "I laughed"

Zsa Zsa: No critique

Mesothemolia's Critiques

Aphrodite: "Going into Mesothelioma’s reads I was wondering what she was going to do her in her roast of me and tbh it was....Just ok? Like I was expecting more than just fat jokes and that was half of her roast. Also I felt like half of the jokes took too long to get to the punch (For example the fat bottomed girls joke) However her Poor mans joke and the republican joke did make me laugh. So overall she was fine. It wasn’t amazing but she got the job done."

Alexis: "mo every single one of her jokes landed and were very funny, short but very sweet."

Blu: " she's looking very passable trans good for her"

Cig: "Your looks are probably the best of the imvu girls honestly but IDK if that's gonna be enough when it comes down to it. I think you shoulda kept your mouth shut this round in terms of your support for me and Blu honestly because if somehow we avoid the lipsync you might be next in line."

E.Z: "Extra points for making a video, plus the reads were pretty original"

Zsa Zsa: No Critique *sips*
1801 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
well cig spilled with the "you might be next in line" thing

and as we all know i am a performer at shart so... guess im ready
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
Mama I didn't vote you.
1801 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
I gave you my 5 rolling
1801 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
ty doll xo
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
touching
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
i gave you my 2 cuz im a real bitch
1801 days 3 hours ago
mahogany
i wanna see the RESULTS
1801 days 3 hours ago
RightToCensor
1.Aphrodite Starchild
2.EZ Mode
3.Zsa Zsa Tea
4.Alexis Mioda
5.Mesothelioma Carcinoma
6.Blu Noki
7.Cigarette Dubois

My scores

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!