This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Runway

Topic » Episode 8: Runway

1799 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
PLEASE WATCH UNTIL THE END.

Specifically Mesothelioma.

Also I forgot to mention this in the video feelings of drag and the competition put aside I still stand by my feelings about the use of Retarded and telling people to kill themselves. I feel like it is unnecessary and it doesn’t feel like it’s coming across as way of making like of a dark situation or just A ridiculous joke. I feel like there is ways to read and throw shade at people that doesn’t involve jumping to the extremes of calling people the R word and telling people to kill themselves. I feel like we all need to exercise ways of throwing shade without going for the jugular and then taking the knife and stabbing the stomach with a twist.Coming from someone who has people who are close to me with Austim and Aspergers and coming from someone who has lost a friend to suicide I take offense to it. I don’t expect you guys to stop but I wanted to make it very clear.

Also in the terms of getting better. I have given all That I have. As I mentioned in the video I put countless hours into my looks and into the challenges and iI don’t know what else I can do. Omen and other queens know I don’t have the talent or expertise in graphic design to make my looks so my place to make outfits is very limited. Trust me if I could make my own looks by scratch I would be 100% be showing off more and more of my ideas that I haven’t been able to execute because of my lack of resources.So yeah I still stand by the fact that I’m gonna be more relaxed from here on out. I think by now Omen has a clear idea of who he wants to crown and it’s not me so I’m not gonna get in his way and I’m gonna go as far as this competition will take me. However I’m NOT going to be giving the effort I once used to.

That’s all I hope you accept my insight and once again to Mesothelioma I am sorry.

Feel free to add me to the chat when your ready @Omen
1799 days 8 hours ago
mahogany
They really had to make this episode double-length to include all of this

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!