This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RIOLA CONFESSIONALS

Topic » RIOLA CONFESSIONALS

1439 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
1439 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
lukas/SirNiceGuy (Mistica)

And here, we, go! I'm a little anxious going into this first challenge admittedly, it's been a long, long time since I've done a three-tribe season, and those can be super mixed-bags, but hey, I think we have a pretty strong tribe going here. If we don't lose, then I just hope we don't get Hexed and I get voted out pre-merge again :P
1439 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Grace/pinkiepie512 (Luccia)

First off, I literally only know one person from my tribe and that’s Jake, so that is actually VERY NICE for a change cuz I usually know everyone.
And second, I LOVE the tarot cards being in the tunnels!!! This gives me an advantage cuz I’ma tarot reader, so I already know which cards are good and which ones are bad since I know all the meanings, so that’s really gonna help me find the advantages.
1439 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Zach/Jayhawk123 (Luccia)

So, I know TJ and Matt from a very recent game, so that gives me 2 Ally's right there. I've been talking with Gustavo, Nick and Dragon, I also know dragon from a long time ago. I'm just seeing where things go for now, but I feel like I'm in a pretty powerful position
1438 days 22 hours ago
Macda27
Matthew/Mattyboy0005 (Luccia)

Confessional 1: as of right now, I feel like I have put my self in a good position for the early portion of the game. I have a very good allience with Tj and Zach, and have good relationships with my entire tribe. I reached out to Lorenzo, and we made a tribal allience to not take each other to tribal, and possibly allign after a possible tribe swap or a merge.
1438 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
Rubes/Rubes (Wicca)

So right now I’m just settling in with my tribe and they all seem nice...for now lmao. But anyways Grace is the only one I knew on my tribe before we started, she’s an absolute queen. Jake seem nice, haven’t spoken much but I think we could get along, Lorenzo seems to think he’s a villain lmaoo which is iconic, he’s sweet though but I think I’m getting on with Peyton the most right now to be honest I don’t know it may be too early to tell still! Josh completely ignored me when I messaged him so......I-
1438 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
Peyton/MyMilkShakes

May as well write one now since I like trying to write a confessional every day and this will be a nice introductory one before the game picks up :)
Anyways, I always start by apologizing for my confessionals LOL I am VERY game botty and I really try not to be but I literally can’t help it. Like I try not to be and to try and add as much personality in these as possible but it just doesn’t happen at least from my perspective :)) and it’s even worse because the other thing I apologize for is the fact that I write too much. I’m a history and journalism double major so literally all I do is write so I’m very prone to writing a lot. These tend to be multiple paragraphs so I am sorry that you have to deal with all the text and me being a game bot.
Anyways, this is officially my second game back after my three year group game hiatus!!! So I’m still fairly new to using Skype (l0l) and that means I know absolutely no one in the community or who plays these anymore!! And this season is no different!! I literally have heard of none of these people coming into the game so I’m assuming they haven’t heard of me either. Which I guess can be a good and a bad thing. I’m just so bad at reaching out to people but I can hold a very good conversation once it finally does start!! Like I just talked to Lorenzo for like 90 MINUTES about EUROVISION which I obviously love discussing but also it made me push back my shower and my daily movie watching night (I was planning on rewatching the forever iconic Black Swan). But alas, I need an ally and considering he’s supposedly in a Eurovision group with me and we had the long conversation I’m hoping that helps!!
I also talked to Grace a little bit about Animal Crossing which we always love. However, I’m always super hesitant to trust anyone this early on in this game and I never like being the one to initiate an alliance this early since I can’t be seen as a big threat early on, especially since there is nowhere to hide on a tribe of 6 people. ESPECIALLY when you never know if you’re going to tribal because of this immunity twist.
Anyways not much else has happened. It appears as if my conversation with Lorenzo has ended so I’ll hopefully be able to watch my movie still and thrive. Fingers crossed.
Also first confessional shoutout to Aria!!! My motivation for this season is to be back to back winners with her after we were THE dynamic duo in Suitman’s last season. May my dream become a reality :’)
1438 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Crypt/CryptSpartan (Mistica)

I think I'm liking my tribe after Day 1. Vincent and I are literally playing 2 group games together, so I think if anything I'll stay loyal to him. I haven't really talked to anyone else because I don't wanna start too hard, but I like how things are going. I just find it VERY ironic that the guy named Ozzy is the opposite of Ozzy Lusth. No offense, but that man's 60 piece is just a few seconds shorter than my 80 piece time. As long as we don't lose, there isn't any bad blood here.
1438 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Lukas/SirNiceGuy (Mistica)

Ahahaha, I don't see us winning this challenge. I don't wanna say it's gonna be my fault, but... well, Dan hasn't even joined the main group. If we end up going to tribal, then at least we'll have an easy target, but still, no one wants to have an inactive player on their tribe.
1438 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Gustavo/Cojones12 (Luccia)

Okay so I did some investigative work on people on my tribe and see how they played in previous games... apparently Matt is a HUGE villain which makes me want to work with him because playing with villains who are willing to backstab are more fun then working with easy, loyal people. Group games aren't fun unless you're scared somebody is going to backstab you. I was kinda bothered how Zach couldn't do a 40 piece puzzle in a decent time.... people did the 80 piece puzzle in a better time then him like how dumb can you be????? It's not that hard LOL. Anywho rn I think I'm going to work with Zach, TJ, and Matt, but nothing has been solidified which worried me because that probably means I'm out of the majority alliance..... hopefully, we just keep on winning and if I'm not a good standing with my villains, I'll jumpship
1438 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Matthew/Mattyboy0005

sad to hear that 2 people quit or were med evaded, but at least we’re final 16! We probably didn’t want to play with those 2 idiots anyway. I still feel confortable in my position, and this game I’m trying to hide how hard I’m playing better than last time. If you saw Ethan’s survivor you could tell that was a BIG mistake for me
1438 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Peyton/MyMilkShakes

Does my tribe not remember that I got 28 minutes my first time on the 80 piece puzzle yesterday 😭😭😭
1437 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Peyton/MyMilkShakes

Well those two quitters is quite tragic but I also think it’s extremely good for my game. For one, making the top 16 by doing absolutely nothing is fantastic for my stats. Plus, I think having only 5 people on this tribe really helps me, because now I only need two votes to ensure that I’m safe and can dictate the vote. I’m pretty sure I made an alliance with Lorenzo yesterday. And I’ve been talking to Rubes a lot too and really like him and I can see him working with me. Same with Grace but maybe to a lesser intent than Rubes. That only leaves me in an iffy position with Jake, but I feel like the tribe already views him as an outsider since he seemingly hasn’t contributed as much, missed the challenge today, and just hasn’t talked as much.
Obviously my perception of everything could be wrong, because I really think that true colors and true games aren’t exposed until you go to tribal and you can test those bonds out. Especially because I don’t really have any solid group or alliance yet, besides my lowkey duo with Lorenzo. I don’t know if there’s already an alliance formed that I’ve been left out of, but I really don’t think this group seems like the type to be conspiring before we even lose a challenge.
Anyways, I don’t need to stress about that since we were kindly granted immunity today :’) It’s a real blessing too because I was worried that I could be a vote due to being put on THAT puzzle. I was literally shaking while trying to do it which I’m still not sure if that was because of my Dunkin or because I was worried over it. But like I previously says, we’re safe so it’s no use worrying about what would’ve happened if we lost.
I also don’t know how this is so long. Literally nothing has happened LOL at least in my realm of the game. I always appreciate a good lull at the beginning but I also love when the game starts picking up too. But I’m happy to be immune for now and am content with my position.
Also, I’ve decided I will inform everyone what movies I’ve been watching every confessional because why not. I lied yesterday and did not watch Black Swan, but instead watched Closer. Still has Natalie Portman in it which is all I ever need. I also just watched Wimbledon (the film) and am still undecided on what to watch after my shower. Sorry to leave with this super crazy cliffhanger, hope the suspense doesn’t kill anyone.
1437 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Lukas/SirNiceGuy (Mistica)

I mean, I'm glad we won that challenge. Shit, I don't wanna be down 5-6-4 this early in the game. I say, thin the herd, make it even, give us that 5-5-5 split, and by God, that's what we're getting, and thank God for that.
1437 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick/NickBrad97 (Luccia)

So my initial feeling with this tribe is pretty good. Before the challenge I was talking with Matt and Gustavo about doing a cross alliance with the Wicca Tribe. Unfortunately we both lost so we couldnt test that cross tribal Alliance yet. Be we shall see. Specifically on that tribe I've talked to Jake and Lorenzo on that tribe so hopefully I can have them when a switch comes
1437 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick/NickBrad97 (Luccia)

As for our Tribe, out of the gate I started to Zach you seems like a loyal ally from what I can tell. He doesn't give off a villain though which is weird. Later I talked to Gustavo Matt and TJ to see what their deal is. Its seems a trio of Gustavo Matt and myself have formed. I really like Matt but Gustavo seems like someone I need to watch for later down the road. For now though they both seem like good allies for me with a mini side alliance with Zach. As for TJ and Dragon they both have barely talked to me. TJ a little more then Dragon. So I'm hoping at this tribal dragon goes and TJ stays and I can build up that bond. So far the only group that has formed is between Matt Gustavo and myself. Hopefully that it's but I wanna keep Zach close incase I need him. And I wanna get to know TJ and Dragon more incase more side alliance break out. Although I have a feeling dragon might be going tonight, but who knows if I'm being lied to.
What shall see!

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!