This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #8 | COVEN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #8 | COVEN

1419 days 16 hours ago
Macda27
PYN for a Question

Votes are due by 6:45pm EST
1419 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1419 days 16 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1419 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas
1419 days 15 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt
1419 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes
1419 days 15 hours ago
Cojones12
Gustavo
1419 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake
1419 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
TJ - Do you think the binding spell will be beneficial or detrimental to your game?

VINCENT -  The last 2 tribals were blindsides. Will that pattern continue?

LUKAS - You were called the biggest liar... Do you think that label will give you a bigger target?

MATT - Is this game still tribal or is it every man/woman for themselves

RUBES - You probably got the most positive answers out of everyone. Do you think this has put a bigger target on your back?

GUSTAVO - You were labelled "playing for 2nd place" how did that make you feel? and how do you change people's perception?

JAKE - Who do you think used the binding spell on you?
1419 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Do you think the binding spell will be beneficial or detrimental to your game?

Well, it could be either! Completely depends on how Jake and I work together, or if we go completely against each other and effectively don’t have a vote until one of us is taken out. This definitely throws off my game a LOT, how I can adapt will determine if it’s good or bad
1419 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
LUKAS - You were called the biggest liar... Do you think that label will give you a bigger target?

God, I hope not. Part of me is hoping it'll make people see me as weasel-y and take me farther because of that? But then that makes me look like a rat to the jury, and that's the *last* thing you want a jury to see you as, Sue Hawk would tell you that.
1419 days 14 hours ago
Cojones12
GUSTAVO - You were labelled "playing for 2nd place" how did that make you feel? and how do you change people's perception?

Meh I don't care. There's so much game left. And I'd rather get that than biggest liar or least likely to win so I'm chilling. I know I'm playing a strong game and it'll just get better and better ;)
1419 days 14 hours ago
Oswald19
I’ll take one @Ozzy
1419 days 13 hours ago
VinSincent
VINCENT -  The last 2 tribals were blindsides. Will that pattern continue?

wherever you go i dont think that targetted person is going to be completely sure if they are going home or not, there are always idols or advantages in play so to keep majority safe there should be blindsides. it depends on how to interprate it but no matter if it would be or not i hope that there wont be as many chaos as it was at last 2 tribals
1419 days 13 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton
1419 days 12 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
I don’t thunk either tbh. Tribal lines are gone, but not everyone is for themselves. We still have alliences, but just not strictly tribal

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!