This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4 | PAGAN & TINIAN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #4 | PAGAN..

1483 days ago
lliiaamm
Welcome Pagan and Tinian to your first tribal council as new tribes. One of the Ten of you will be voted out of Mac & Liam's Survivor: The Mariana Islands.

PYN for a Question

VOTES DUE @ 7PM EST
1483 days ago
chillum
question
1483 days ago
ITZ3THAN
Im here
1483 days ago
lliiaamm
LOGAN - Will it be Old Rota vs. Old Tinian battling it out or will it be New Tinian vs. New Pagan???

ETHAN - What's the dynamic in your new tribe?
1483 days ago
chillum
I think it'll be a bit of both we all have those old relationships will are old trips and the ones with are new tribes but either way its a 5-5 split so someones gonna have to flip
1483 days ago
ITZ3THAN
The dynamic...well..I don’t quite know yet. We seem like a family, no disagreements or anything. I think that everything will still be ok after tonight.
1483 days ago
haycsclair
Clair.
1482 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
Clair- Has anyone brought up the Legacy advantage? Figuring out who has it can really benefit someone's game.
1482 days 23 hours ago
Tyler33898
tyler
1482 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
TYLER - Do you think you're on the chopping block tonight?
1482 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus
1482 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
HUFUS- Is there any talk of idols tonight?
1482 days 22 hours ago
Tyler33898
I feel as if i might be on the chopping block. I've felt some suspicion. But no one ever knows for sure until those votes come across.
1482 days 22 hours ago
Rodrigues75
jake
1482 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Jake - Do you have any idea who's going home?
1482 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair- Has anyone brought up the Legacy advantage? Figuring out who has it can really benefit someone's game.

It's the least of my concern now. My main goal is to eliminate someone who has a big control over his original tribe.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!