This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 | TINIAN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 | TINIAN

1503 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Tinian! Welcome to your first tribal council of the season. Grab a torch, dip it in and get fire. In this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

PYN for a question
1503 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
https://media.giphy.com/media/gLKR8rahFihOGizsd6/giphy.gif
1503 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Red
1503 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Red- Did you think you would end up at tribal at the start of this challenge?
1503 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Red- Did you think you would end up at tribal at the start of this challenge?

I honestly did not expect to be here tonight. I think our tribe is very very strong and a lot of people put a tremendous effort to play (everyone should be really proud) They made there move at the right time and thats all that can be said. We cant help that now and we move on!
1503 days 17 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
1503 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Jake- Who’s to blame for losing this challenge? Or was it the tribe as a whole?
1503 days 17 hours ago
Rodrigues75
I dont think anyone on our tribe is to blame. We just didnt have a strategy and were beaten by a better tribe on the day. We didnt really do anything wrong
1503 days 16 hours ago
Paralox
Dann
1503 days 16 hours ago
lliiaamm
Dann - we saw Rota vote as a tribe. Do you think this tribe will be as cohesive?
1503 days 16 hours ago
Paralox
I hope we can come together as a tribe and vote cohesively but some may not go with the tribe and that’s a possibility and it’s a scary possibility
1503 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Also since this is a public forum I just want to address something within our tribe. We truly did our best and our sportsmanship and respect truly show. I haven’t played on here for two years and a lot has changed- some for the worst and some for the best- my tribe really encompasses the best. I think there’s a lot of people on the other tribe that don’t necessarily have a lot of respect and still have some stuff to learn. This really showed at the challenge. I didn’t think Logan meant to come off as rude- but his comment was a burn to something that we already knew we should be doing. I think it just shows that he’s playing the game and he’s definitely an alpha type
1503 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair
1503 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Clair- Do you feel safe tonight?
1503 days 10 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan (sorry family issues)
1503 days 10 hours ago
abeledaa
Cai

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!