This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #9 | COVEN

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #9 | COVEN

1477 days 6 hours ago
Macda27
You know the drill by now

6:45pm EST is when votes are due by
1477 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas
1477 days 6 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1477 days 6 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton
1477 days 6 hours ago
Macda27
Lukas - What are your thoughts on the mega crazy tribal last vote(s)?

Vincent - You didn’t compete in the challenge, does that put a target on your back?

Peyton - You used two idols and none cancelled a majority vote, how does that make you feel?
1477 days 6 hours ago
Cojones12
Gustavo
1477 days 6 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton - You used two idols and none cancelled a majority vote, how does that make you feel?

https://media.tenor.com/images/7649b3975e0c9c9259cb33d5d7d729ab/tenor.gif
1477 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - What are your thoughts on the mega crazy tribal last vote(s)?

Well, I... kinda wish it wasn't so crazy? Then I might still have my idol. That's pretty much about it, I just really miss my idol.
1477 days 6 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - You didn’t compete in the challenge, does that put a target on your back?

Im not sure, i know definetly that having immunity is important every round but i know i didnt have chance to win challenge like this and i had problem with sending screenshots so sadly i decided to let go. i dont think i would beat rubes score lol
1477 days 6 hours ago
MyMilkshakes

Okay honest answer now LOL Um, it is quite saddening that I essentially wasted them both, but had another idol appeared out of thin air and had been played on Jake then both of the idols would have been worth it and correctly played. Plus, I was under the impression that I was in the minority, so I attempted a last ditch effort as going home with two idols is much worse than misplaying two idols. So, while it is sad that they were not needed, I have to live with my choices at the end of the day and I acted in the way that I thought was best at that time.
1477 days ago
Macda27
Gustavo - With the numbers limiting, are you at the phase of selecting who you want to be at the end with?
1476 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes
1476 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
rubes ignored again lmao
1476 days 7 hours ago
Cojones12
Gustavo - With the numbers limiting, are you at the phase of selecting who you want to be at the end with?

Yuh, if you're not thinking about your final three combo you're a fool. I want to sit in the end  with people that I believe I can beat and I will show this with my vote tonight :))))
1476 days 7 hours ago
Cojones12
VinSincent
rubes ignored again lmao

As he should be...
1476 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
(TRIBAL TIME)

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!