This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel 13: Die erste Herausforderung

Topic » Panel 13: Die erste..

2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://imgur.com/a/k554eqd

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are eight models and, after this panel, there will only be seven continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model...for REAL this time! You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to our extra special guest judge, Khalid!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Mk5ZounbF8QTK/giphy.gif

Khalid will be providing with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you eight models were tasked with following the criteria of the very first challenge among the finalists of Germany's Next Top Model's first cycle and taking pictures in lingerie! Tonight, one of you will win this week's challenge and another one of you will be going all the way back home. For sure!

Let's start the panel!
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, if I call your name, please...step forward."
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Melodie Quinn. Tina Hamasaki. ...Congratulations, you two are still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "That means that Corinna Hendrickx, Crystal Robins, Crystal Silvian, Ember Moon, Judith Judassy and Stanley Meeks, you represent the best and the worst of the week."
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Alright, let's start the critiques!"
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-CORINNA HENDRICKX-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FO6kyfpk8VcDckF9YFtN2tSwiwL6AuVG/view

Corinna, one of the the most important instructions of this challenge was the following: "not being overly cheesy or overly sexual." Because of this specific instruction, I was personally a bit nervous about what everyone would pull off. It's so easy to go "Lingerie? Sensuality." that when that is taken away, what else can be used? You, Corinna, came up with the approach to go towards a more vintage route and I was surprised. And, I won't lie, when you described yourself as "lazy beautiful", I could feel a sweat mark go down my forehead. However, this photo is actually quite beautiful. There's something that feels very raw and authentic about the photo, it's a whole other take on what lingerie is and it feels very impressive from you. Great job this week!

Khalid: "You look a little COLD BLOODED! Buy COLD BLOODED on iTunes!"
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-CRYSTAL ROBINS-
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0a/45/dc/0a45dcbfd3ee00c264c11a6fed522466.jpg

Crystal, for this photoshoot, I can't say I knew what to expect out of you. When I think of your portfolio, the photos that come to mind are photos with a lot of intensity and a lot of body and sensuality so going into this week, I was interested to see what you could pull off. And, thankfully, you were able to deliver. Your pose is interesting and your face is very beautiful, and the pop of colour with those flowers are really a great addition to the shot. Where the panel split was in terms of your wardrobe. Other members of the panel said that your outfit read more of swimwear rather than lingerie, but honestly, I actually couldn't see from their angle(if my own photo didn't give that away), I really do agree with you in saying that this is a summery sort of undergarment that works. And, out of everyone's, your photo could really be in a lingerie magazine, if there is one. Good work!

Khalid: "You look like you're ready for the summer! Say goodbye to WINTER! Buy WINTER on iTunes!"
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-CRYSTAL SILVIAN-
http://hairtrend.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/D.-Machts-School-2013-City-Elements-15.jpg

Crystal, this photo is interesting. There are pieces of it that the panel liked. Going for a more avant garde photoshoot with something where everyone should relatively be wearing similar pieces of clothing was a bright idea. However, it definitely feels like the clothes are outdoing you. The most interesting about this is the clothes and in your court, that is what a MODEL is supposed to do; model the clothes. However, with all of these props and fixtures and effects, you become a little lost. And, on top of all this, you ended up submitting late. At this point, the final eight, there just isn't room for errors like that anymore.

Khalid: "Looking at your photo, all I can think of is SILENCE. Buy SILENCE on iTunes!"
2137 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
-EMBER MOON-
http://prettybrowndancers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/beautiful-portrait-check-out-bring-it-star-sunjai-williams-21st-birthday-shoot-05.jpg

Ember, the purpose of this lingerie challenge is not only to pay homage to Germany's Next Top Model but to challenge the thinking of you models to do something outside of the box and to present something that is not just your average lingerie photo. And for you, you had a large reputation to live up to as the queen of explanation in this competition. Many times your explanation for a submission looks amazing but it doesn't match the quality of the photos. However, this week, you cracked the code. For this photo, everything just seemed to align. Your pitch was flawless as usual and the concept ran through with the photo. You really do look like a queen with a throne in the kingdom of "Bad Gurlz" and it's a really strong performance from you. As a critique, the panel did have to debate a bit to see if they agreed that your outfit really was or was not lingerie but as a whole, you look great, the concept is there and it just is all around a knock out this week. Great work!

Khalid: "Wow, you look LOVELY in this shot! Buy LOVELY on iTunes!"
2137 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
Me when I didn’t submit late...I submitted when the post that was like “GO!” was at exactly 2 Days...not 2 Days and 1 Hour...

But whatever keep rigging others out so precious Stanley can stay...at this rate I don’t know why I try when he’s the obvious winner.
2137 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me after I see ember in the top
https://p.fod4.com/p/media/dd37e6d901/oPW3V1uhRL2YIYaYglj7_tumblr_nk7eysuwpJ1qiavcao1_400.gif
2137 days 7 hours ago
Blingbae
^ LMAO TEA
im lowkey becoming a bigger fan of ember than i am of myself we stan a dark horse queen
2137 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
-JUDITH JUDASSY-
http://ftape.com/media/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Saskia-de-Brauw_HM-Magazine-01.jpg

Judith, this challenge has a lot of different ways to approach it. This challenge definitely was meant to challenge people to take a different approach to classic lingerie. However, in the search to be so different, it seems a lot of models struggled a bit with finding an actual wardrobe to match the challenge and I think you were one of them. Your explanation was so professional, it really could've been used for the Covergirl challenge as well. And in the photo, you look nice and intense and you definitely look fierce, strong, so much more than just seductive. What the main issue is could probably be described as the styling. The backdrop, the arm ring, the pulled back hair; the panel could not get over how much this reads as a gym photoshoot first and than a lingerie photoshoot second. Now, don't get me wrong, your wardrobe is definitely undergarments and works for the challenge. But what I mean by styling are the accessories I mentioned earlier, it just feels like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole; it doesn't quite fit. You look great but staying closer to the challenge would've benefitted you here.

Khalid: "You look like you know a thing or two about physical THERAPY! Buy THERAPY on iTunes!"
2137 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
-STANLEY MEEKS-
https://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Ben-Allen-GQ-Turkey-Greg-Swales-07.jpg

Stanley, your photo surprised me. I happened to look at your photo before I read your explanation and I had to blink a couple times when I saw what you presented. However, when I read what you had submitted, I understood what you were going for. Sleeping in sweats is very valid and I'm sure everyone here has done it at one point or another. And for your photo, you look actually very interesting; you're asleep for the challenge but you still manage to look stoic and high fashion. However, there is a very big issue that this photo has. The challenge specifically referred to lingerie for what was being asked for. Lingerie does refer to nightclothes, but it also refers to undergarments, very simple clothes that tend to be skimpier in order to let the body breathe more. This does read nightwear but it does not necessarily read "lingerie". And there has been issues before about how you tend steer off from the original challenge. It's very hit or miss but this is one of those missed swings where honing it in would've been beneficial.

Khalid: "You look like you were SHOT DOWN from the sky! Buy SHOT DOWN on iTunes!"
2137 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Alright, the judges and I have seen enough. And I myself have made some...decisions."
2137 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "

Corinna Hendrickx. Your 70's lingerie photoshoot was totally groovy.

Crystal Robins. In lingerie photoshoot, you brought purple flowers and summer power.

Ember Moon. This week, among the smoke of the challenge, you emerged the queen."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!