This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Beauty that Empowers

Topic » Episode 9: Beauty that..

2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
PREVIOUSLY on Ninjohn's Next Top Model: Cycle 7!

After Clementine's elimination, the remaining twelve models were tasked with not only branding themselves in a fierce photoshoot but were also challenged with presenting it to the panel in an interesting fashion! In the end, Melodie and Stanley both rose to the top to win the challenge! And in the end, Diana was forced to send Lapis home!

Eleven remain! Who's going to slay? Who's going away? And who's going to WIN NNTM 7?!?
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The final eleven! Wonderful, fabulous! Guys, we're in the stage of the competition where nobody is here by accident. Each and every one of you have shown the potential and passion to outlast a lot of other potential-filled and passionate models. But you can not win with just those two qualities alone!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The winner of this competition has to represent modeling in all of its fierceness across all of Tengaged! And that's a huge deal! So, in order to help me see who is REALLY ready to handle the pressures of modeling, I'm pleased to announce week that THIS week iiiiisssssss..."
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
...Nin: "The annual COVERGIRL challenge! Yes! Next Top Model's partnership with Covergirl is a huge reason that the series has taken over the world like it has and this week, we'll be paying our homage to the most legendary makeup company of all time!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, everybody in fashion knows "Easy, Breezy, Beautiful" like the back of their hand. But Covergirl has started to rebrand its image to become more diverse, more inclusive and more beautiful than ever before!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, anybody who's ANYBODY knows that the top fashion phrase is Covergirl's #IAmWhatIMakeUp, which represents its new campaign! The campaign says that makeup should be used to help express yourself, no matter who you are or what you represent; in short, "Being Unapologetically You!" Here's what officially kicked off the campaign to help understand;

2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "So for this week's challenge, you'll be creating your own short commercial to be in the front lines of this unique campaign! In your commercial, the judges are looking for you to advertise the makeup kits, show off some diversity and, most importantly, Be Unaplogetically You! This is the challenge to let your personality shine through in so don't let yourself be outshined!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "As for the photoshoot challenge, you will all be modeling based off of one of the "Melting Pout Matte Liquid Lipstick" shades that were among the first makeup tools to be released after the beginning of this campaign!"

https://www.covergirl.com/en_us/beauty-products/lip-makeup/lipstick/melting-pout-mattes

Shades: Gray Matter, Super Model, Paradise Lost, Current Nude, Champagne Showers, Seismic, Never Say Never, Back Talk, All Nighter, Coral Chronicles, Ballerina, Secret
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, it's up to each of you to decide which shade to model after and multiple models can pick the same shade. All that is required is that you select a photo that matches the shade of your chosen lipstick and you feel represents it!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Also, Stanley and Melodie! For winning last week's challenge, you have received the "Safe Critique Pass!" At any panel from here until the final seven, if you are declared safe, you can use this pass to receive critiques despite not being in the top or bottom! You can only use this once and you must mail me DURING panel in order to use it! Make sure you use it wisely!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "So, to recap, you models need to make a short commercial to headline the #IAmWhatIMakeUp campaign by marketing the makeup and by Being Unapologetically You! And, for the photoshoot challenge, you'll need to model based off of one of the "Melting Pout Matte Liquid Lipstick" shades! This is the biggest Covergirl challenge in NNTM history; so you'll either win big or fall hard! Best of luck models!"
2162 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Be fierce. Be unique. And, most importantly; BE. A. BOSS!!!!!!!!!!"

(You have two days to complete this assignment by posting your photo here! It is officially due by 7 PM PST/10 PM EST on June 6th! Best of luck!)
2161 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Campaign Ad:
Let me clear something up right away, Covergirl is not just for the ladies. For those who say men can't wear make up, no need to get bent out of shape. I'll show you how to do it right. If I want to feel electric, outrageous or just plain delicious, I choose Covergirl. Times are changing and I choose to stay ahead of the game. It won't be long before robots take over the world, so it's time to set our makeup to STUNNING and fry their circuits with our radiance. I am a Covergirl of the future, and the future is NOW! #IAmWhatIMakeUp

Photoshoot:
I have chosen the 'All Nighter' lipstick shade. I have chosen and outrageous and aggressive photo to show that makeup isn't always about beauty. It can give you the confidence to rage all day and all night long.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z9WgFMHMN6M/UREBgBkbqmI/AAAAAAAFknc/XVlRkFF3E3s/s1600/07.jpg
2160 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
Campaign Ad:
"Female are weak and male are strong". Are those thing still relevant to this era? Maybe but there is an urgent problem than that. Female are being shaped to be the same with one another. If they didn't do what the majority of female did, wear or even act, they are being judging by the majority. It is a shame that female can't express themselves in an era where everyone have a freedom to do what they wanted to do. So we need to make that happen. Don't be afraid to be different with another female. If you like black, wear something black. If you like rainbow, wear something rainbow #IamWhatIMakeUp you can be who you want to be. If they judging you, ask them to start loving themselves and tell them to #MakeUpAsWhoYouAre if they still have a life

Photoshoot:
I choose Never say Never lipstick shade. I wanted to show a bold female and someone who love to experience new things to their look also wanted to appreciate black colour more. I wanted to show everyone who I am by choosing these look and lipstick #IamWhatIMakeUp
http://www.dinarachetyrova.com/uploads/8/3/7/4/83743768/dinara-test4742_orig.jpg
2160 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
Campaign Ad:

#IamWhatIMakeUp and I make up what I am! When it comes to Covergirl, I feel confident within my own skin to be bold and unique. Covergirl gives a variety of options that fit every person so everyone can be what they make-up! Expression is powerful and Covergirl realizes that, offering many different shades and styles to suit every customer at the ready! It's your journey, it's your destiny, it's your look! Be bold, be you. You make up what you are!

Photoshoot: Never Say Never

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/01/cd/17/01cd1746c0322201711cec82f2416d65--avant-garde-hairstyles-wilhelmina-models.jpg
2160 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Campaign Ad

I don't care what anyone says... I am a accomplished women... And I am gonna show it to the world... Because my face says it all... I may be weak and on my lows but I am not gonna show it. My face will tell you I am a fierce confident women, because that is what I am... I can overcome every single obstacle life brings up... You can too! Release yourself, be you, you need to embrace your true self. And then you will be able to not use makeup to cover all the tears you shed days ago... But to express yourself and get the world to know you for what you are... In a way neither you or me make up what we are Covergirl. #IamWhatIMakeUp , no... #WEAreWhatWeMakeup

Photoshoot: Coral Chronicles
My concept is a a underwater coral heroine
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/0e/b0/260eb0f5beb498416f887332ee2ad722.jpg

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!