This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Six: Sunday Night Smackdown

Topic » Panel Six: Sunday Night..

2192 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
-LAPIS BONDAL-
http://www.naijanani.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/nude.jpg

This week, Lapis is representing the VIRTUE of CHASTITY!

Lapis, I'm pleased to inform you that this photo does NOT have to be downloaded to view, I'm very happy about that! Now for chastity, you had a lot to chew. There's no clear one way to show what chastity looks like so the panel understands this was a tall order. However, this photo just makes me feel...uncomfortable. One of the biggest issues with this photo that I have is the proportions of it. Your body looks disjointed in the and it looks like someone wiped grease over the lense of the camera. I think the chains are a very interesting and unique idea that would've had more impact if we could see them. Also, just by the photo alone, it's hard to understand why she has The Bible with her. The virtues are supposed to be innocent and pious. Your photo was daring by taking a darker approach but if you were to take them to a dark place, you had to make sure to fully commit and this feels a bit sub-par and doesn't translate well.

Brendon: "You look like you've got a COLLAR FULL in this photo! Buy COLLAR FULL on iTunes!"
2192 days 3 hours ago
ninjohn
-MICHAEL YERGER-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/2a/32/e82a32c37d82cd67464f590188055202.jpg

This week, Michael is representing the VIRTUE of PATIENCE!

Michael, the judges believe you were one of the many models who had trouble adapting to their specific challenge. Patience is among one of the hardest categories this challenge because, if one isn't careful, it can just end up looking aimless. Unfortunately, that's how it came across in your photo. According to your explanation, your photo tries to show what it's like to represent pain but that's not what the judges felt from looking at your photo. Your photo showed you being at peace and if I saw it without any context, I would sooner guess that you were just soaking in the nature around you and enjoying that sort of peacefulness rather than waiting for something. Adding in the explanation to the mix made the judges more confused because there didn't seem to be any sort of pain affecting the shot anywhere. On top of the fact that your opponent did such an amazing job this week, your shot just pales in comparison.

Brendon: "Woah, you're really far away from VEGAS LIGHTS! Buy VEGAS LIGHTS on iTunes!:
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
-SARAH PORTELLO-
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/b3/9e/96b39e49392fb0926ec8ee54d5a43896--bridal-photography-beauty-photography.jpg

This week, Sarah is representing the VIRTUE of GENEROSITY!

Sarah, entering this cycle, the judges are harsher on you than they are on any other model this cycle because how well that we know you have performed in the past and can perform with a year's worth of being able to be out of the spotlight. However, even without the magnifying glass that you're under in this competition, this photo, I feel would still be underwhelming. Your explanation for the photo makes sense with the challenge. And your photo makes sense with your explanation. But looking at your photo standing alone, it doesn't read "generosity" to the camera. I think you took a very bold choice going nude and putting it with a tragic backstory was a great idea but it didn't create as much buzz as it needed to. And, from a modeling stand point, a little wider of a shot would've benefited you. If there was more towards the waist showing, I think it would only increase the severity of how much generosity you have had and just how much you have given away. It's an alright photo but with everyone performing at such a high level this week, this didn't come forward as much as it should have.

Brendon: "Looks like you could use a spare change of the EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES! Buy EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES on iTunes!"
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
-DIANA BLACK-
http://www.graphis.com/media/uploads/cfe/entry/4c449426-b4f8-469d-88e0-82fb280f5df2/7DeadlySins_Sloth_001_14%20inches%20wide.jpg

This week, Diana is representing the SIN of SLOTH!

Diana...wow. In the competition, the judges can only say so much towards certain models at a given point in time. But, even without critiques, the panel has been noticing how you've been slowly improving each and every week. For me, your battle against Tina was the very hardest to decipher because you both did so well. This photo just encompasses what a sloth would be. You look so lazy, so carefree, so unaware of all the mess that's going around you and you look so unphased in your dress and your surroundings; I'm sure Jesus is FUMING at you because of this photo. The only and the deciding critique that had you lose your deal is your body. Your body was a bit too aware and a bit too posed to be labeled as "truly sloth" but it's such a small detail that we had to dig out in order to name SOMEONE as the victor. However, don't let this week discourage you; this is an amazing photo that, any other week, would've put you in the running for the win.

Brendon: "You look like another ONE OF THE DRUNKS! Buy ONE OF THE DRUNKS on iTunes!"
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have seen enough. And I have...made my decisions."
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Diana Black. Crystal Robins. Ember Moon. Corinna Hendrickx. Congratulations. You're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Lapis Bondal. This week, you were challenged to show chastity. However, your potential, due to a foggy lens, was...chained down.

Michael Yerger. Your challenge was to show the virtue of patience. However, no matter how long we waited...we never saw your delivery.

Sarah Portello. This week, you were very generous in letting us into your mind for your photoshoot. However, in the actual picture, you seemed...closed up."
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Lapis Bondal. ...I'm sorry but you are up for elimination. Michael Yerger. ...I'm sorry but you are up for elimination. Sarah Portello...you're safe."
2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Lapis. Michael. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "This is Gospel" by Panic! at the Disco.

2192 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-LAPIS VS. MICHAEL!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 8:00 PM PST/11:00 PM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the SEVENTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 7! Best of luck!)
2192 days ago
UnicornChicken
*blows a kiss and winks at Brendon* Call me
2191 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Wow. Now THAT is what a Face Off is all about. Thank you models. I have made my decision."
2191 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn

Nin: "Lapis Bondal. Congratulations, you're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."
2191 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Michael Yerger. Although you may not have earned the title of Sole Survivor, you showed the world that you are capable of so much in this industry. And that is certainly worth playing for. But, for now, you are no longer in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model."

Michael leaves the competition.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!