This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Four: So Many Ways

Topic » Panel Four: So Many Ways

2197 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7016/27029320662_13f665a9af_b.jpg
(This week, I'm representing the death "Run across the tracks at a platform"!)

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are sixteen models and, after this panel, there will only be fifteen continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to this week's extra special guest judge, Stevie Nicks!
https://pa1.narvii.com/6698/f414095692176b59574ecc353fbbed4b2016d88f_hq.gif

Stevie will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you sixteen models were tasked with modeling after a death featured in the hit song "Dumb Ways to Die" by the Australian Metro company! And you all looked positively drop dead gorgeous! Tonight, one of you will be crowned the winner of this week's challenge and another one of you will be going...home. Let's start the panel!
2197 days 16 hours ago
Latisha0987
im here bitches
2197 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
AHHHHH A WITCH
2197 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
our guest judge is A WITCH!!!!!!!1
2197 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, if I call your name, please...step forward. Clem Blaze. Meghan Queen-Morgans. Melodie Quinn. Michael Yerger. Sarah Portello. Stanley Meeks. You six represent the best...and the worst of this week. The rest of you; congratulations. You're still in the running to becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model.

Oh, and Crystal Silvian. Great work this week."
2197 days 16 hours ago
Latisha0987
i hope im the winner for this week's challenge
2197 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, it's time for critiques!"
2197 days 16 hours ago
Latisha0987
whats taking so long
2197 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
"It's been 84 years...."
2197 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
-CLEMENTINE BLAZE-
http://www.allygong.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ally-gong-ulzzang-teddy-bear-kawaii-cute-asian-girl-pink-dress.jpg

This week, she "poked a stick at a grizzly bear!"

Clem, coming off of last week, the judges were high with praise for you because they felt like you had a breakout moment where you showed the judges who you are. However, this photo was high concept and it was hard for everyone to find a photo to represent who they are. This week, although the judges did see who you are still, you didn't model at all. This photo has no modeling fuel. It really just features you...in front of a camera...standing with a bear. There was so much to work with; you could have had a photo selection with furs, you could of had a photo selection with sticks, you could have even had a photoshoot with an animal if you so dared. This week is a rapid step back for you and your modeling progress.

Stevie: "You've got a LONG WAY TO GO. Buy LONG WAY TO GO on iTunes!"
2197 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
-MEGHAN QUEEN-MORGANS-
http://www.datingmetrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/How-to-attract-women-pursue-passions.jpg

This week, she "got her toast out with a fork!"

Meghan, for this week, I asked for three specific points to be hit. I asked for a concept that related to your death, something unique that catches the eye as well as the mind and I asked for you to model. This week, the panel struggles to see if you accomplished if you any of these. For starters, this photo, despite your explanation, has almost nothing at all to do with death. Other models had tougher concepts to work with but they still were able to deliver a quality product that related. This did not do that. As for something unique, this is certainly unique, but not following the orders is very risky and this week it didn't seem to pay off. You seemed poised and you did think out of the box further than anyone; but you have to balance the risk with the reward and this week, the risk did not pay off.

Stevie: "I thought you would die by a FALL FROM GRACE! Buy FAL FROM GRACE on iTunes!"
2197 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
-MELODIE QUINN-
http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2017/05/gigi-hadid-harpers-bazaar-51517-1494875297.jpg

This week, she "took her helmet off in outer space!"

Melodie, ever since the first week, it's been very difficult to pinpoint who you are as a model. However, the panel has always recognized your effort. And this week, the judges feel like it came through in a picture after a long awaited wait. For a space themed photoshoot, it's very hard to find something that is not tacky or outdated in terms of high fashion. But this week, you took a photo that was almost cinematic. There's a sort of breath-taking quality in this photo that is interesting to look at. This, combined with your continuous work and listening to the critiques the judges give, have painted you in a very favourable light. As a critiques, watch how much of your body makes into the shot. Just a little more would have made this photo much more dynamic. But your overall work this cycle is very impressive and the panel recognizes it. Great work!

Stevie: "I bet you've visited the PLANETS OF THE UNIVERSE! Buy PLANETS OF THE UNIVERSE on iTunes!"
2197 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
-MICHAEL YERGER-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMXSgeuV4AAHJDU.jpg

This week, he "kept a rattlesnake as a pet!"

Michael, I believe you're gathering a reputation around this cycle. You're gaining a reputation as the sex machine of the house. Now, usually, I would be very disgusted as pure Christian virgin myself. *smiles and Jesus claps* However, for the past couple of week's, you've been able to turn that part of your personality into a brand. You're one of the few models here who I feel has established a real personality through your pictures alone and other than the first week's photo, which I have burned and will never speak of again, you've really been able to perform consistently. It's been a complete 180 and you were able to make death look enticing. Keep up the good work, this is impressive.

Stevie: "This is the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST of the cycle! Buy BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on iTunes!"
2197 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
-SARAH PORTELLO-

I'll give as much effort to your critique as you did sending in a photo.
2197 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
-STANLEY MEEKS-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-7Q7J5XcAAYlL3.jpg:large

This week, he "scratched a drug dealer's brand new ride!"

Stanley, as the winner of last week's challenge, you've had upward momentum. And also, as the model who assigned their own photoshoot, you had a lot to live up to. This photo accomplishes that for you. If you are the model with the hammer, you look so very unhinged and focused at the moment that it's very much the intensity that I was looking for in this challenge. It reads very Gotham and I am much a fan of it. The critiques that I have is that one; you didn't specify which model you are so the panel has to work off an assumption. Also, it doesn't seem like you're the victim which was the point of the challenge, but you're so closely connected to death that it fits right into the challenge.

Stevie: "You look like you have a WILD HEART! Buy WILD HEART on iTunes!"
2197 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have seen enough. And I've made some...decisions."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!