This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Eight: Face Your Fears

Topic » Panel Eight: Face Your Fears

2299 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Mrs. A. Samantha. This is your last chance to impress me...and save YOURSELF from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Follow Your Arrow" by Kasey Musgraves.

2299 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Sarah covers her mouth in shock and walks out, tearing up and saying thank you*
2299 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow model. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-MRS. A VS. SAMANTHA!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 6:00 PST/9:00 EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who is the NINTH model eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 6! Best of luck!)
2298 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Wow...now THAT...is what I call...a FACE off. But...I have made my decision."
2298 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn

Nin: "I've decided we're ALL GOING TO HONG KONG!!!!! YESSSSSSS! YES!!!! AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO HONG KONG! YOU'RE GOING TO HONG KONG! WE'RE ALL GOING TO HONG KONG! NOBODY IS GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!"

Confetti explodes as a disco ball lights up the panel room.
2298 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "NOT only was this the closest judging week for you models to DATE in this cycle, not ONLY did everyone deliver but how could I POSSIBLY send someone home with photos like the ones you two provided?!? And just before Hong Kong? I'm a cutthroat beauty, not a cutthroat person! You're BOTH safe!"
2298 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "But we have to get out of here! YES, everyone! We're going to Hong Kong RIGHT NOW and it'll be a long overnight flight! So pack your bags; WE'RE ON THE MOVE!!!!!"

The top eight leave the judging room; for the last time!

PANEL IS CLOSED!!!!!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!