This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Five: Go Back To Chinatown

Topic » Panel Five: Go Back To..

2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are at twelve models and, after this panel, there will only be eleven continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and game-changing grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week, Chris Martin!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CrazyPositiveAmazondolphin-small.gif

Chris will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off Song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you twelve models were tasked with embodying the iconic and legendary animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Oh, did I say twelve? I’m sorry, I meant...TWELVE. Last week’s double elimination left a hole in our numbers that I’ve decided to replace with...GLEN LOLI from Cycle 3! Welcome back! Glen embodied the snake for his photo, however, Glen does NOT have immunity for this elimination so the stakes are still raised! As always, tonight, one of you will win this challenge and one of you will be going home. Let’s start the panel!
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "If I call your name, please...step forward. Gia. Quin. Sarah. Sean. Tiffany. Samantha. You six...are safe. Congratulations, you are still in the running to be come Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You may leave the stage."

The six models take a step to the back.
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Which means Charmaine, Eric, Issable, Glen, Laura Porsche and Mrs A. , you represent the best and the worst of the week. Now, let's begin critiques!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-CHARMAINE FRANCOIS-
This week, Charmaine is wearing the year of the Pig!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/91/ff/9e91ff0287f360336d102051f0e48a68.jpg

Charmaine...this week, the judges feel like you really missed the mark on all folds. This picture felt like you did not even read the instructions and, as a model, if you don't understand what you're or if you lack focus, your photo is going to be ignored as a whole. However, one thing that the judges did appreciate about your photo is that, despite the obvious animal difference, it did seem to go with the theme of the pig which is generosity and a bit more upper class as well as you incorporating the pig's lucky colours which was a roundabout way to go about it. However, it's hard to look past the face value of this photo which is a bit of a miss.

Chris: "You have a HEAD FULL OF DREAMS but it just got sleepy! Buy HEAD FULL OF DREAMS on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
BTW it's panel 4 not 5 just to point out
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-ISSABLE FUHRMAN-
This week, Issable is wearing the year of the Monkey!
https://imgur.com/a/QdzRp

Issable, I feel as if this week, your photo was just a bit of a lackadaisical approach. This didn't read "model" to the judges, it read "face paint at a carnival." I received your message that you didn't have much time, however, at this point, this photo is just among the weakest of the bunch. We didn't see research, we didn't see improvement; this is a step back for you.

Chris: "This is not an AMAZING DAY for you. Buy AMAZING DAY on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-GLEN LOLI-
This week, Glen is wearing the year of the Snake!
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ee/ea/35/eeea3508f92d478f748ce8f875c3c8dc--moro-male-models.jpg

Oooo, Glen, this week, you are channeling the snake that gave Eve that poison apple. This photo is so sensual and so high fashion, it really does feel like it's right off the page of a magazine. The only critique that the judges have on this photo is that it doesn't seem to relate all too strongly to the theme of a snake, which is intelligence and wisdom. However, other than that, this is really a strong picture overall. Great job and welcome back!

Chris: "Your snake looks like it's about to eat BIRDS! Buy BIRDS on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-ERIC HAARER-
This week, Eric is wearing the year of the Dog!
https://imgur.com/JsQZack

Eric, this week, the photo was well received among the judges for different reasons and this was the photo that happened to split the judges this week. I personally loved your take on the Dog, I felt as if you were embodying the sort of everyday and loyal yet ambitious side of the sign while also being alternative and using a candid shot. However, other judges on the panel said they liked that you used an action shot but critiqued it for not being exciting enough. Whatever, girl, you got Nin on your side, I think this photo is still great!

Chris: "You look like an ARMY OF ONE walking down the street! Buy ARMY OF ONE on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-LAURA PORSCHE CHARLEMAGNE-
This week, Laura Porsche is wearing the year of the Ram/Sheep(it's interchangeable~)!
http://www.muhiloosai.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/3812C02900000578-3780113-image-m-138_1473349988579-3.jpg

Now Laura Porsche, in this competition, the judges have felt like you're giving up. However, in this photo, the judges love how you used the softness of the goat and the innocence that the sign contains for you shoot. But it's not the best of the bunch. On top of that, this submission was late. Last week, I made clear that tardiness does not benefit a model at ALL in this competition so...you've given the judges a lot to think about.

Chris: "This photo is MAGIC! Just don't be late! Buy MAGIC on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
-MRS. A-
This week, Mrs. A is wearing the year of the Tiger!
https://imgur.com/a/Y9wri

Mrs. A, oh honey, this is ferocious! This photo has confidence, has pride, has FIERCENESS which is what the tiger is all about; the judges absolutely ate this one up! It's good to see you come out of the box in the competition. Where the judges have critiques come forth with this picture is the details. At first, the judges weren't entirely sure if this was indeed a tiger and the actual photo quality of this shot ended up affecting the judging as well. If you find away to put just a touch more of polish into your photoshoots, you'll be unstoppable!

Chris: "My feelings for this photo can be described as TRUE LOVE! Buy TRUE LOVE on iTunes!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have seen enough. And I myself have made some...decisions."
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eric Haarer. You channeled your inner bitch and performed paws-itively well.
.....You're safe!

Glen Loli. As the snake, you slithered your way into the competition and took a juicy bite!
Mrs. A. As the tiger, you clawed your way to the top and sunk your teeth in.

Glen...congratulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge!

Chris: https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/chris-martin-gif.gif?w=620&h=350&crop=1

You've won a pivotal advantage in the next challenge! Mrs A., great job this week. You're also safe!"
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

Charmaine Francois. You missed the mark this week by a gap as large as the difference between a monkey and a pig.

Issable Fuhrman. As the monkey, you reached for the face paint. However, the judges feel the reach was...bananas.

Laura Porsche Charlemagne. This week, you impressed the judges with a different side of you for the sheep representation. However, your tardiness may have led you to the slaughter.
2348 days 10 hours ago
Crayadian
Cries
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Charmaine. .....I'm sorry but you are up for elimination. Issable. .......I'm sorry but you are up for elimination. Laura Porsche, that means you're safe. But the thin ice you  were on from previous rounds is even thinner now."
2348 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Charmaine. Issable. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "Princess of China" by Coldplay."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!