This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Three: Spellbound

Topic » Panel Three: Spellbound

2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
https://hips.hearstapps.com/ell.h-cdn.co/assets/15/29/henry-s-1.jpg

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are thirteen models and, after this panel, there will only be twelve or less continuing on in the hopes of becoming NInjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; legendary two-time winner Darrius and iconic and gamechanging grand champion Adam.

And please welcome our extra special guest judge this week; he's the only bear who PROMOTES fire with his music, it's blackbear!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/72d5478757f4516621f7419e7e3a349c/tenor.gif?itemid=8414694

blackbear will also be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off Song this week, so be sure to impress!

This week, you thirteen models were tasked with modeling based off of letters. Each of you took a unique and interesting take on the assignment, which was asked of you and this has been one of my personal favourite shoots to judge. However, tonight, as always, one of you will win this challenge and one or more of you will be heading home. Let's start the panel!
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, if I call your name, please...step forward."
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eric. Issable. Sachi. Samantha. Sean. Tasha. You six represent the best and the worst of this week. The rest of you...are safe! Oh, however...Laura Porsche? Step it up. That's all."

*The safe models take a rest.*

Nin: "Now, let's begin the critiques!"
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-ERIC HAARER-
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2f/f2/51/2ff251b9f97904d54f854a181f4e6424--human-human-creative-photography.jpg

This photo was so creative and so powerful, I don't think any of the judges were expecting something abstract as this from you and it's a pleasant surprise! Everything from the placement from the words to the arch of your posing to your intensity to the camera; it just all registers for a beautiful photo. I'm quite happy to see you bouncing back, congratulations!

blackbear: "This look could pay for MANSIONZ! Buy MANSIONZ on iTunes!"
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-ISSABLE FUHRMAN-

I'll give as much effort to your critique as you did sending in a photo.
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-SAMANTHA CAVE-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/00/0d/ea/000dea05ad82439038294e9191bf28d6.jpg

Now for this challenge, I knew it would be a bit of a stretch for everyone to adapt to and one thing that I did NOT expect would be someone to actually make the letters runway ready. But somehow, Samantha, you pulled it off! You really look like a 70's girl who is just chilling and looks completely natural with the dress. If there was any problem, I would've liked a bit more interaction with the letters, something to make them more vital to the look but this is still a great shot and you turned this photo OUT!

blackbear: "They're just being nitpicky, you don't need any HELP! Buy HELP on iTunes!"
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-SACHIKO MURATA-

See Issable's.
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-SEAN O'PRY-
https://images.bigcartel.com/product_images/144085330/Schon_26.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

Now Sean, as a rule of the competition, you do not HAVE to stick with the same palette for every photoshoot. However, you are the only model to do so by choice and it gives you distinction. The judges been a bit hard on you in the past but this week, I really do feel as if you've found a way to emerge. This photo is intense, it's a bit sensual, a bit dangerous; it's all around a great picture! Stick with this sort of high quality content because this is certainly working.

blackbear: "It might be PDF but it's still giving off CYBERSEX! Buy CYBERSEX on iTunes!"
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
-TASHA GROVE-

See Sachiko's.
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, the judges and I have seen enough. And I've made some...decisions."
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Eric; you took past experiences and stuck to the man...as well as yourself. Congratulations, you are the winner of this week's challenge!"

blackbear:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CelebratedFlickeringAnemoneshrimp-small.gif

Nin: "You've won a pivotal advantage in the next week's challenge! Congratulations again! Samantha, Sean, great job, you're BOTH safe!"
2354 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And then there were three.

All three of you have disappointed me this week. It's three weeks into the competition and at this point, refusing the photoshoots is simply unacceptable. I've had to send home two models who both would LOVE to still be in this competition. On top of that, within two days, if neither of you could come up with a good photo, that in itself speaks volumes to the judges and I. I have said that in the case of more than two refusals, the body of work in the past will be evaluated to determine the models in the bottom. And I have made my decision."
2354 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "I have decided that I can no longer give free passes to those who don't participate. All three of you are up for elimination this week."
2354 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Issable. Sachiko. Tasha. This is your LAST chance to impress me...and save yourself from elimination. We have a special trailer out back where you will receive just a few moments to Face-Face-FACE Off...for your life. The duration of your shoot is the length of the song playing while you do so, and this week, your song is "do re mi" by blackbear."

2354 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The rules are simple: you must outpose your fellow models. Be fierce. Be unique. And most importantly: BE. A. BOSS! Best of luck!"

-ISSABLE VS SACHIKO VS TASHA!-

(You have ONE day to submit your look to go along with this song! It is officially due at 8:30 AM PST/11:30 AM EST! You must MAIL me your looks, do NOT post them in panel! And tomorrow, we will see who are the THIRD and, potentially, FOURTH models eliminated from NNTM: Cycle 6! Best of luck!)
2354 days 16 hours ago
RightToCensor
OMG YASSSS I WONNNNN YASSSS

OMG YAY

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!