This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 0: The Casting Special~!

Topic » Episode 0: The Casting..

2360 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Models from across the world sent in applications in order to be considered for Cycle Six of Ninjohn's Next Top Model. And tonight, after some tough cuts, it's time to reveal who's made it in......
2360 days 16 hours ago
FlaggedALot
*stands nervously like an icon*
2360 days 16 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Stands confident like the model I am*
2360 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
A collection of fierce models are gathered outside a gorgeous mansion. It's silent for a few moments, but then.........

https://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2013/12/04/768/n/1922564/176396c961d64ff7_tumblr_m9qu14w2Z21qi0ofuo1_500.xxxlarge.gif

Nin: "Welcome!"
2360 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*stands looking at Nin, excited*
2360 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Wow, look at this GORGEOUS group of guys and gals! You all look wonderful, fabulous! Now, behind me is the amazing house that the finalists of this cycle will be living in for the duration of the competition. Only the best of the best will be allowed to move in."
2360 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* stands next to everyone else *
2360 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Now, not everyone here has made it in. But for tonight, I have selected FIFTEEN of you to battle it out to be the finest boss in the building! Could it be YOU?" *looks at someone with big eyes*
2360 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well I think I've left you all in suspense long enough. It's now time to open the doors and to let the cream of the crop in......."

Nin turns back and flings the doors wide open, revealing an AMAZING house with a large banner inside with the pictures of fifteen lucky models....

(Check the forum page~!)
2360 days 16 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* RUNS IN LIKE EVERY TOP MODEL EVER SCREAMING*

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!