This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics V

Topic » Music Olympics V

2292 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
馃嚘馃嚭Australia -

馃嚠馃嚜Ireland - .be

馃嚱馃嚢Kosovo -

馃嚦馃嚧Norway -
2292 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
馃嚘馃嚬Austria -

馃嚠馃嚤Israel -

馃嚭馃嚫USA -

馃嚞馃嚙UK -
2292 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
馃嚫馃嚜Sweden -

馃嚚馃嚘Canada - .be
2292 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Now that every performance is posted the power is now in YOUR hands! You will now vote for the performances you think best deserve the given points.

The eight sets of points you have to give out are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10. This means that you give your favorite song 10 points, your 2nd favorite song 8 points... and your 8th favorite song 1 point. So vote very carefully! Again, you cannot give a point to your own entry, ok!

You can copy the following and add the countries who you will give points. 10 is the highest.
10 points -
8 points -
6 points -
5 points -
4 points -
3 points -
2 points -
1 point -

REMEMBER, VOTING BY MAIL IS DUE BY MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT
2292 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
wait I thought there is this rules
- Entry should be a OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO/LYRIC YOUTUBE VIDEO with below 50M views

gotye and mariah carey shouldnt be allowed
2292 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
and idk why I everyone like to post singer that we already knew like
https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1417100144ra/12212737.gif
2292 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
MJF and I just talked regarding this. Aussie and USA will received a penalty for not following a 50M view limit.
2292 days 5 hours ago
hazbez94
That in my opinion is bullshit tbh, Gotye is a one hit guy and with Australia how many decent people would you hear that havent had moderate success. Sigrid just won the BBC Sound of 2018 in the UK, Dua Lipa is probably played in every single club I go to and Emeli Sande is a platinum selling artist.... Gotye is probably not even as well known as them so for me receiving a penalty is BS.
2291 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
- Entry should be a OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO/LYRIC YOUTUBE VIDEO with below 50M views

do you understand that rule or not hazbez? this is not about popularity of those artist, this is about the views
2291 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SEASON SIX

- Due to succeeding DQ's and null points, Mvrsmallowcat is banned to join for next season.

- Main season is occurred back again  into one season per month to give way for Special season.

- Admin (me/chris2pei) is solely responsible for hosting and graphic designing the overall season. But the winner still proposed the host city, slogan, etc. which will be approved by the admin.

- Player or Head of Delegation can choose 2 countries they want to represent.

- Smaller countries can now borrow songs from their bigger neighbours. Please see this link: https://imgur.com/a/HYXbF

- Jury voting is in Eurovision style. 1-8, 10 and 12 points.

- Internal selection/ National selection is implemented.

Confirming of countries for season 6 will begin soon. Stay tuned! :)
2290 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
shut up hazbez and send good entries instead
x
2289 days 21 hours ago
imprincearthur
In that case then winners need to be eliminate as well as even last seasons winner has over 100 M viewers
2289 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
the 50M view limit rule just implemented this season and on future seasons
2289 days ago
MJFJUNE
15/17 SCORES SUBMITTED!

DEADLINE IS STILL MIDNIGHT!!
2288 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
please join 80's special to those who didn't join yet :)
https://tengaged.com/group/9232-music-olympics/forum/topic/21150233/last

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!