This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #10

Topic » HOH #10

1868 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I don’t get it
1868 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I do
1868 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I still no comprendre
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Check that link I sent
You want to post a sentence
Whoever has the longest sentence between the first 3 to post will win
1868 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Its pretty simple
1868 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
wait so we can just copy that sentence LMAO
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
If you want @BB
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Understand now?
1868 days 4 hours ago
Wade
That sentence is so incorrect lol
1868 days 4 hours ago
Haykee
yeah
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
STARTING IN 3....
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
1868 days 4 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
GO GO GO GO
1868 days 4 hours ago
Haykee
All the things I said about you are true, but I didn't lie to you, I told you what I was doing when Keesha was taken out and I told you about how I wanted to gun for Bethany after that night, just because she knew that all of those comments were said weeks ago and that was my opinion time ago before I won something like playing with you in bed, but I did have those feelings against you at the beginning and I even told you about it because I wouldn't be able to trust you unless you proved it with through your actions, which you didn’t and you told people what they wanted to hear during the interval that was last week, but I don't want to expose my true friends, so I’m leaving it like that and I’ll just say people have done worse than us, in terms of lying and not knowing what is said in private messages because what is being said and what people actually do are two different things and people should be well aware of that, as far as I know, but I have proven that I'm against Sandy and trying to have some fun for once in my miserable life, for I just wish we could do what’s best for our personal lives and we could forget about what has being said these past few days, just so we can’t stop hiding who we really are and to stop with the lying and the conniving environment in this room, so I hope you know how actions will always speak louder than a million words and hope that you can realize people are actually loyal and true friends are hard to come by, as proven in history and as proven in our 45 years that we’ve known each other, and at the end of the day, just know we all make mistakes and we are all trying to survive in this system we call “society”, but maybe your enemies are actually your true friends and those you thought were with you have always been against you, in what some people would call a “hierarchy”, so at the end of the day, just make your decision and don’t regret it, but know who your true friends are and what is the common enemy you all have in this game called “life”.
1868 days 4 hours ago
FireX
All the things I said about you are true, but I didn't lie to you, I told you what I was doing when Keesha was taken out and I told you about how I wanted to gun for Bethany after that night, just because she knew that all of those comments were said weeks ago and that was my opinion time ago before I won something like playing with you in bed, but I did have those feelings against you at the beginning and I even told you about it because I wouldn't be able to trust you unless you proved it with through your actions, which you didn’t and you told people what they wanted to hear during the interval that was last week, but I don't want to expose my true friends, so I’m leaving it like that and I’ll just say people have done worse than us, in terms of lying and not knowing what is said in private messages because what is being said and what people actually do are two different things and people should be well aware of that, as far as I know, but I have proven that I'm against Sandy and trying to have some fun for once in my miserable life, for I just wish we could do what’s best for our personal lives and we could forget about what has being said these past few days, just so we can’t stop hiding who we really are and to stop with the lying and the conniving environment in this room, so I hope you know how actions will always speak louder than a million words and hope that you can realize people are actually loyal and true friends are hard to come by, as proven in history and as proven in our 45 years that we’ve known each other, and at the end of the day, just know we all make mistakes and we are all trying to survive in this system we call “society”, but maybe your enemies are actually your true friends and those you thought were with you have always been against you, in what some people would call a “hierarchy”, so at the end of the day, just make your decision and don’t regret it, but know who your true friends are and what is the common enemy you all have in this game called “life”.

open group

🍔Burger Big Brother🍔

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!